• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you think they will add new villagers to this game?

Spongebob

💅
Bells
Switch
5156-1819-5302
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I wonder if they are gonna create new villagers or bring back old ones from the GC version for this game. It might be a possibility because this game is just a placeholder until the wii u version comes out and adding new villagers would give us a glimpse of what new villagers will be in the wii u version!

I wonder if they are gonna create new villagers or bring back old ones from the GC version for this game. It might be a possibility because this game is just a placeholder until the wii u version comes out and adding new villagers would give us a glimpse of what new villagers will be in the wii u version!

If Nintendo is going to try selling this to us as it's own game, I really hope they do. Or at very least add a ton of new furniture and customization options, new sets, etc.

I don't think so, it's not a main game so I think they'll use ACNL ones or maybe bring back some of the older villagers. I think they're more likely to add new items.

As it's a spin-off to New Leaf (technically not a new instalment in the series), I'm pretty sure we'll only see the same villagers we see in New Leaf.

I would loooooove if they brought back old villagers AND created new ones because this game seems like it would be a liiiittle boring otherwise. It seems great that you would be able to decorate villagers homes but I think we're all kind of sick of the villagers in new leaf so it would be nice to get some new villagers to meet and decorate with! Either way, I will still be getting the game!!

From what I've heard it's just so I can't see them bringing back old villagers or creating new ones. (It would be nifty but oh well)

I think it would be a wise idea. They could introduce new villagers/species and see how we react to them.

If we like them, they'll go into the next AC. If not, scrap 'em.

Last edited:
What if at E3 if they announce ACWIIU, we get a glimpse at new villagers/species and add them to this very first spin-off game. We will get to see them later in the next game as DLC isn't gonna happen.

Carrie from the original is back.
She's cute and stuff.

I hope they bring back more from the original gamecube.

Well, Carrie is back. But plz make them return Dozer, Flash, Ketchup, Aisle, Analogue, Kakkun and Tarou.

Back