• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you think there will be a new playstation and Xbox?

tazaza

Bells
Do you think there will be a new Xbox and Playstation? I think there will but they won't be to much better apart from loads more storage or something.

Obviously, there will be.

You didn't specify any date or amount of time. Yes. There will be a new Playstation and Xbox some time in the future.

Sorry i sorta said it wrong. I meant do you think there will be a new Xbox and Playstation and will it be any better.

End of 2010 or Start of 2011.

I bet there will be a xbox handheld. Maybe a new xbox.

PS3 might come out later on like summer 2011 or something.

And the new wii maybe end of 2010.

The JJ said:

No, it will be longer than that, gaming is doing better than ever, there's no need for new next gen consoles because the consoles are really only halfway through their lifespan, they keep adding new features to consoles and other stuff to keep them from going obselete, and it's working, and honeslty, I don't think it would feel right to release new ones in the next 1-2 years since it feels like they are still just getting started.

Megamannt125 said:
The JJ said:

No, it will be longer than that, gaming is doing better than ever, there's no need for new next gen consoles because the consoles are really only halfway through their lifespan, they keep adding new features to consoles and other stuff to keep them from going obselete, and it's working, and honeslty, I don't think it would feel right to release new ones in the next 1-2 years since it feels like they are still just getting started.
Yeah, because as the wii came out 2007 it would be be 3 years.

The JJ said:
Megamannt125 said:
The JJ said:

Yeah, because as the wii came out 2007 it would be be 3 years.
The Wii came out November 19th 2006.

JasonBurrows said:
If Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony joined up, you might get the NintenStation 360 Elite. XD
Little Big Super Halo Galaxy.

Back