• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you think the villager "move out" glitch will be addressed in tomorrow's update?

cheezu

Bells
Switch
0044-9828-4409
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
So while I just CAN'T wait for the update, I'm also really hopeful that they will be addressing all the villager glitches that have occurred through trades.
I haven't engaged in any online play out of the fear of losing my Zucker, and my basement is literally covered in dupe recipes that I'd just like to get rid of.
What do you think?

i would love if that were the case, but because the moving out glitch is so serious, i feel like if they had a fix for it yet they would have released it in a patch and not delayed it to be packaged as part of a full update. maybe i'm wrong (hope i am - a fix for this tomorrow would be wonderful) but if i were them this is a patch i'd release the moment i figured out how to fix it.

then again, if i were nintendo there are a lot of things i'd do differently 😅

i really hope so! i’ve taken a step back from online play mainly just to enjoy the game by myself for a while but i really hope that the glitch gets patched for those who ceased online play or won’t trade villagers out of fear of coming across a glitch ;u;

I love what's coming in the update, but all I care about are these glitches being patched. They're kind of game breaking for me. Online play and villager adoptions are such an important part of my AC experience.

I'm like 90% sure that if zucker is completely moved in, like you can interact with him moved in, that you have nothing to worry about. but i completely get it, i've been super lucky and all of the villagers i've adopted are glitch free, but i'd be devastated if any of my dreamies glitched.

Honestly, it better. I haven't online played at all to avoid any glitches but I miss visiting friend's islands and trading. I just don't feel comfortable online playing unless the glitches are fixed and as much as I love new content, I feel like this matter should be one of the biggest priorities with how many people have their villagers glitched out/gone.

this is always in the back of my mind whenever i play w friends and i'd really like a fix for it, but at the same time this seems to be a serious glitch that might take time to fully fix, so i won't get upset w nintendo if there's not a fix tmrw but i will also continue to have anxiety haha

Torn between wanting to have the patch tomorrow and take their time in fixing this issue because I don't want another serious issue to crop up again because they rush the fix again.

I'm thinking most likely unless it was a lot more of a difficult glitch to work out. They just recently got enough information to send through so, while we've known about the glitch for quite a bit, they might not have had enough time to work on it and test to make sure nothing else is effected.

Torn between wanting to have the patch tomorrow and take their time in fixing this issue because I don't want another serious issue to crop up again because they rush the fix again.
Samee!! Or I wish they'd at least address that it will be fixed at a set time so players would feel assured.
I'm very sure it's a hard glitch to fix with the void and all but an announcement about it would be nice.

i do think they could just kinda get rid of the "void" as a feature altogether, i certainly wouldn't miss it

I'm like 90% sure that if zucker is completely moved in, like you can interact with him moved in, that you have nothing to worry about. but i completely get it, i've been super lucky and all of the villagers i've adopted are glitch free, but i'd be devastated if any of my dreamies glitched.

Unfortunately this has not been the case with a lot of people who have had the glitch trigger many days after adoption. It seems to be very commonly related to online play, specifically someone visiting your town.

I sure hope they do, either with the now upcoming update or with another one, I just had to deal with said glitch a few days ago and it wasn't a fun experience at all.

Unfortunately this has not been the case with a lot of people who have had the glitch trigger many days after adoption. It seems to be very commonly related to online play, specifically someone visiting your town.
that's absolutely terrifying lol, but i guess i haven't had a lot of people visit my town since my villagers have moved in, i've mostly visited other towns. might have to make that a policy, i will not have any of my beloved dreamies glitch on me

that's absolutely terrifying lol, but i guess i haven't had a lot of people visit my town since my villagers have moved in, i've mostly visited other towns. might have to make that a policy, i will not have any of my beloved dreamies glitch on me

I think it doesn't matter if you visit or if someone visits you, but if you've been okay so far then that's great. Seems other than adopting a glitched villager that the main issue is a glitched voided villager which would explain the online play, though it is interesting that online play triggers a glitched villager that has been acting as normal until that point. It's almost as if the game automatically voids the villager even though the process doesn't happen the way it's supposed to.

I hope so. It’s not really working out with Audie and me and Judy for some reason creeps me out, myohmy. Looking and having her at my island, she reminds me more of a hamster than a cub.

I heard of people whose villagers glitched randomly even months after they were TT'ing (I don't TT but still).
It seemed to be trigged by online play and only applied to adopted villagers.

Back