• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you smell other people in secret

Majestic.Casual

Keeping it real
Bells
I love smelling nice looking girls. I cannot help it whenever I'm walking/in class. They are just too goddamn hot. Damn.
What about you guys? Do you smell other people? Does it seem creepy to you? Let me know below.

Last edited:
hey look it's another troll account come join in on the dank memes

But secretly I sniff my mom's hair when she's not looking.
smells like apples

Last night i was watching annebelle and i was breathing really heavy and i started to feel like i was breathing in toxic air and saw my dog asleep next to me and she farted in her sleep and i almost died because she did it 3 more times

i don't sniff people. not straight up, but if someone has nice perfume i'll sniff the air and stuff.
i once smelled the air and it was a fart, but it's ok. we banged later.

Um... no, I don't really go out of my way to sniff people, but I guess I do like some of the scents when I actually notice them. But I usually don't notice them anyway.

Last night i was watching annebelle and i was breathing really heavy and i started to feel like i was breathing in toxic air and saw my dog asleep next to me and she farted in her sleep and i almost died because she did it 3 more times

Dog farts are definitely worse than cat farts, but they're both horrendous.

i don't sniff people. not straight up, but if someone has nice perfume i'll sniff the air and stuff.
i once smelled the air and it was a fart, but it's ok. we banged later.

you banged a fart?
legend among mortals right here

the **** is this thread

if u "secretly" sniff anyone, especially strangers, ur a creep

I straightup smell my boyfriend. I dont even try to hide it anymore, like we'll hug and ill jst cling on to him and hes like "...are you smelling me again" and im jst like "yea sorry you smell nic" and just. Yea

I dunno, you had an awfully big whiff on me yesterday!

exceptions can be made for gorgeous people such as yourself ;)

anyways I gues I should clarify its okay if you hug someone you know and smell them if they have body spray, etc on but secretly smelling people from behind is just no

(And more times than not people probably realize someone is standing right behind them)

Back