• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you send your villagers letters?

Do you send your villagers letters?

• Yeah, of course I do!

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • Nah... Not really.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Blue-Ninja

Variations of blue♪♫
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Like a real letter! Like something you might actually send to a person. Not just "Hey there" and the letter ends. You know, something you actually put some thought into.

Hah, I do. I love getting the responses from them. XD

You have to if you want to foster a strong friendship with them. I send letters to everyone once a week with gifts. If someone requests I write them, I do that as well. And I never half-a it, I send a full letter, often filled with odd and hilarious rants, poems or dreams.

You have to if you want to foster a strong friendship with them. I send letters to everyone once a week with gifts. If someone requests I write them, I do that as well. And I never half-a it, I send a full letter, often filled with odd and hilarious rants, poems or dreams.

This, pretty much. I've actually kind of gotten a little lazy recently and don't send as many as I used to, but it's the main way I obtain strong friendships with my villagers.

i do write real letters, but the thing is...i rarely write letters. whenever i actually do though, they're always real letters. they weren't at first. they'd always been like one short sentence when i first got the game lmao but i started writing real letters when i found out a lot of people did that.

i wrote them all real letters like...a couple months ago? maybe a month. i feel really bad sometimes for never sending them letters tbh

I very rarely write letters to my villagers, but if I do, I send it to the ones closest to me, and most are attached with a present (usually items I want them to display/wear) or I have my occasions where I send villagers I don't like hate mail. Cobb and Barold

It depends on what I'm doing in the game. Lately I have been trying to force villagers to give me Public Works Project suggestions, so that's all I've been doing before time traveling to the following day and doing it again.

When I'm just playing the game at a normal pace, yes, I do periodically write letters to the villagers. I don't always respond when they ask me to, but I like to take the time and do it.

I also make it a point to write a welcome letter to every villager who moves into one of my towns. If I like someone enough and they decide to move, I write a goodbye letter as well.

Zombified I do the same thing! Writing welcome and goodbye letters!

I used to! I only did it when I wanted to have a stronger friendship with a villager or I wanted a villager to have an item they removed from their house. I don't anymore though; just too lazy haha.

I send them letters from time to time, But I need to start spamming letters again to get that gold letter sender badge haha :)

I never really got into letters in old AC games or my old file. I remember trying a couple letters years ago in older AC games, but I didn't feel like it really did anything. I decided to try a little for my new file though, and now I feel more excited about it.

Chevre put on this weird shirt that didn't look good on her at all, so I decided to try sending her a shirt I liked better and she actually wore it the next day! Plus she wrote me back with a gift of course. That was really encouraging. I'm going to try to send one letter a day at least, and I did write a welcome letter to Erik. I need to write one to my other new one, Pashmina. I only want to write to my favorite villagers though. Right now, that's Chevre, Elvis is okay, Pashmina, and Erik.

I didn't know you could even get a badge for letter writing! Just one more reason to write letters.

i love to write to my villagers, i do it every day so i have the gold letter badge :) i make an effort to write something unique substantial, but sometimes the muse deserts me and i resort to using random song lyrics.

Back