Do you regret letting any villagers move out?

Tipper. She was a starter, and my first Snooty. since she left, I have not gotten another Snooty...

Plus, she was not ugly, like her replacement, Moose.

Spork :( He was so funny and cute to have around. My town feels kinda weird without him.

It took me some time to get over the fact that I let Zell go, but in return I got Genji. Now I'd like Sydney to move out so I can get a new personality in my town D=

I should have tried to save Graham/Baabara/Chevre/Bill from my old town. I ended up liking them a lot, and restarted before knowing what villager cycling was.
I let someone have Tammy because her house was in the northern part of my new town, and I wanted everyone's house to be near the beach. Kind of wish I still had her so her, Stitches, and Poncho could all be buddies, but too late I guess.

Before I knew about the ACNL community, I had to let Ava go to the void. :c I really liked her!

I regret letting Clyde move out, when he said he wanted to I just said yes because I wanted other villagers but now I kinda miss him :(

Of my moved out villagers, I only slightly miss Robin. She was pretty decent, but I had to let her move out so I could get Kitt, who was the only villagers I've ever absolutely wanted. She's staying at my friend's village now though, so i don't feel so bad.

The others were fun but it was their time to head out. Already got their pictures and needed someone new.

Jitters. He was one of my originals, but I got his picture. I really liked him, but I have villagers that I like better.

Although he's pretty ugly, T-Bone. I thought I was best friends with him, so I said he could move, hoping I got his picture in the mail.
Nope!

Yah :( Sometimes a villager I sort of like moves in I'd like to keep them but then I remember I need space for trying to get my dream villagers D:

I kinda miss letting Rizzo go, but he's in one of my best friends' towns now so I can visit him whenever.

Eh, not really. I kind of regret not talking to the villagers who left as much as I did with my 'favourites', but I would have let them go eventually anyway.

Back