Do you regret letting any villagers move out?

All of my move-outs have been intentional, but there are a few I do miss quite a bit :/ Doc, Chrissy, Robin, and O'Hare all show up in my Main Street now, so it's not too bad since I see them almost everyday anyways, but Diana and Flurry I'm going to miss quite a bit since if all goes well and I keep all of my current dreamies then I'll never be able to see them in Main Street :( But then there are the few who I wish didn't show up in my Main Street, but were the first to leave like Chops, Pierce, Rocket, and Goose; I don't really mind Goose or Pierce all that much though.

While cycling I came across villagers I would've liked to keep for longer: Peanut, Kabuki, Merengue, Beau...

I miss Chevre. She gave me three pictures. She also gave me tons of cool stuff, and she was a starter in my town :)

...So when she left, I put a bell over her old house spot in her honor :D

I also kinda miss Shari a little bit, so I put my flower clock over her old house spot. She was the one that suggested the lighthouse for me :lemon:

Last edited:
i miss diana the most, i loved her so much but i acidentally TT'd a day more and she was moving out on that day :-( luckily i nagged my boyfriend to keep her for me so i could get her back after im done cycling. shep moved out when i wasnt playing for days so he's in the void, he was one of my favourites too ; ;

im trading midge soon but i'll miss her alot too she's a real cutie pie ; 3 ;

In my previous town I let Alli move out, but she really grew on me. Thankfully she was picked up by a really cool person and moved into a nice new town with other alligator villagers to keep her company. c:

Another person I regret letting go is Aurora. She was a sweetie, and I miss her a lot. </3

Sometimes I regret letting Graham go. He was the first villager outside the original five to move in. I really liked the little guy and had him for about three-four months but I found myself talking to him less and less over time. I guess I just wanted a change and I liked all the other villagers too much so when he brought up moving I didn't hesitate.

Back