• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do You Like Your Original Villagers?

I just reset my town, my starters are Lily, Beau, Scoot, Olivia, Vic.
I got Bluebear in my town today :eek: Not sure what I feel about her. She's not one of my dreamies.
I love Lily and Beau though, Dreamiiieeess. :D

In my main town I had Grizzly, Chevre, Spork, Hamlet, and Tammi. The only ones left of those are Grizzly and Spork, the latter of whom I want gone badly. :p I really like Grizzly. Hamlet and Chevre were good, I didn't dislike them, but I let them go eventually. Spork I am not a fan of, and Tammi I didn't much like, either.

In my alt town the originals were Chester, Chow, Gayle, Puddles, and Kid Cat. I never thought I'd like Chow but in conjunction with Chester he's adorable, cos Chester is a cub and Chow is a bear, and they look like father and son. :p The rest I'm pretty neutral on, but they're growing on me. I don't dislike any of them.

In Westerly, my original five villagers were Bertha, Bree, Coach, Elvis, and Flora.
In Granada, my original five villagers were Anchovy, Becky, Boone, Cookie, and Sydney.

I think the only original villager I still have is Colton. I can't even remember the other ones.

My original 5 were Genji, Sprinkle, Queenie, Drake and Apollo. Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of bird villagers so....

Well of all my initial villagers the one I loved most and still do, is Mitzi. She is sweet but not too sugary, unlike my other initial resident, Peanut, whose obsession with cuteness is just too much (really...the other day she was upset because she heard some flowers gossiping about her cutenes behind her back...)

My starting villagers In nl were Static, Rowan, Deena, Queenie, and Pango.

Static immediately became my favourite villager - love at first sight and he still is
I liked Rowans design a lot, and he became one of my favourites
I found it hard to let go of Deena but she was in the middle of my new paths haha so I let her, but I liked her a lot
Queenie grew on me, although I did let her move.
I found it really hard to let go of Pango and as much as I didn't like her or her design at first. Her being a peppy instead of snooty helped a lot, and I really loved her. I did eventually let her go, and I don't regret it but I did definitely love having her in my town and would have her again in a heart beat.

In my other town my starters were Diana, Nate, Biff, Lily, and I don't actually remember my other one as I got straight into tting the unwanted ones out so I could get my dreamies haha

I love Diana and she still lives there
Nate really grew on me and I was desperate for someone to take him so he wouldn't be voided, but no one wanted the poor baby
I really didn't like Biff at all
I liked Lily a lot, however Henry and Puddles remain my favourite frogs despite Lily's popularity

in my current town if i remember right, my starting villagers were caroline, filbert, tipper, kevin and vladimir? i definitely could've gotten a worse starter batch, i admit kevin and filbert grew on me. and i'd had caroline in previous towns, so i was happy to see her cute little face again! unfortunately i didn't speak much to any of them as i threw myself into cycling to get all my dream villagers, cold shouldering them all out one by one. at least caroline was the last one to go, that seems fitting. / v \

I started my JOY town almost 2 years ago.I still have my first 5.Only 3 villagers have moved from Joy, and that was a long time ago. I will never let them leave.

I like most of my original villager cast. I got Molly, Chrissy, Nate, Sly, and Claudia. The first two, like WOW I don't ever want them to go away. The former is just all-around the good next-door neighbor kind of girl who never gets on your nerves, and the latter I like for making a big deal out of everything...especially got me when she said something like:
"Oh my gosh, it's you again! Wait, how many times does that make today? Am I in some kind of infinite time loop!?
or
"I've seen you so many times today! So many times...Hundreds...thousands...brain capacity...exceeded...!"

Last edited:
I got Sally, Patty, Monique, Chief and Beau. I like a lot of them, especially Patty- but I still absolutely despise Monique and want her out of my town as fast as she can get out.

They all sucked except Mira, Doc, and Antonio. I really didn't Pekoe and Tiffany. I liked Colton at first until he refused to move and spread his catchphrase like cancer. Croque was pretty ok. Same with Iggly. Tutu and Rosie were annoying as hell, but I kinda miss Rosie now.But overall, no I didn't like my originals.

Mine rocked, I got Mathilda and Lyman. I wondered if the game gave me them based on my location.
I have only two left now, a year later, Mathilda and Skye. I'd love to have them all again, maybe on WiiU.

Yes, I like most of them, I only disliked one actually: Friga. All others (Rosie, Camofrog, Daisy, Curly) are pretty nice IMO.

lmao no

I hate all of them, especially Punchy and Grizzly. Their houses are in the worst places ever.

Just restarted my second town and my starting villagers are pretty nice! I have Fang, Felicity, Boone, Broffina and Benjamin c;

Since I had been waiting for Kabuki to move into my town in Wild World for about three years, I kind of flipped when I saw that he's one of my starting villagers :D
I don't really remember the others, though... except for Maple, she's quite cute :3

After I restarted my game because I wasn't happy with my old town I was lucky enough to encounter 2 of my dreamies in the town I choose because of the great map and native fruit. However, I felt like I wanted to TT them out in the future because they were in a horrible spot. But I just accepted that I should be happy with this luck and let my dreamies live in my town in peace. I'm sure that with some creativity I can still make it look good.

Besides I need to be happy because the original villagers I had in my old town were the worst I could possibly imagine. Buck, Mathilde, Apple, Peaches and Nate who introduced me very badly to this wonderful and enjoyable game. The other 3 starter villagers are also not that bad but they'll leave my town someday.

Mine were great! It's been such a long time that I forgot who most of them were, but Ankha stood out to me. At first I thought she looked strange because of her eyes (they always seemed so close to rolling all the way back) and her mouth (which always frowned no matter what) but she grew on me. Ribbot was also really cool >u<

Back