Do you like the music in New Leaf?

I love this hourly music especially rainy days. Though you don't want to play the game too long, because then the music may sound very irritating depending on how I am feeling.

As for the hourly music, I think it definitely does depend on the time of day for me. For example I first got ACNL when it came out and began playing in the afternoon, and I seem to love about 3PM-6PM tracks the most (probably because I have the most nostalgia for them..). On the other hand, some early morning songs are very relaxing to listen to, and I find that when I play at different times (i.e. randomly playing at 7AM or 4AM) then I find that I discover liking more songs than I used to. ^^ Although I hate 7PM, mostly because it's kind of unsettling to me, even though almost everyone I see that LP's or just plays the game seems to love the song..! @_@

As for K.K. songs, I can't complain about too many because I really do love a lot of the New Leaf K.K. songs; even though many of them are repeats from past games, I do love sooo many of the new ones (K.K. Bubblegum, Disco, and Stroll..!!). There are also lots of new songs like the Island music and stores.. and I really like them too, LOL..
So all in all I do like the music in New Leaf; it has a lot more good than bad songs to me ^^

I really love the 7PM, 1AM, 4AM, and 5AM songs. ^^ They're so beautiful, haunting, and suit my town perfectly! I really like KK's new songs, too. They're so catchy. c:

Yes and no, there's some tunes in it I love, and there's some I could live without. A lot of the K.K. songs I'm really not a fan of, but there are a couple like Lucky K.K. and K.K. Casbah that are nice. The background music does seem to be "hypnotic" in a sense though, like others say, if I leave it in the background and not play I can tell it's changing and tell the differences in it, but while I play I can't at all. Except for night music, which is the best and I can easily tell changes in it. The later it gets, the creepier and better it becomes! :cool: I really wish you could have background music in your house, and K.K. music in the background; hopefully it's added in the next generation!

tbh I usually play with the sound off unless I'm fishing, haha. I have the soundtrack playlist saved on YouTube though and I love listening to it as background music when I'm doing stuff.

i don't actually pay much attention to the hourly music, it's just sort of... there. but i do have a couple k.k. pieces i really like.

I really dislike the evening music, I personally only enjoy the AM music with 1 pm being the only exception.

My favorite song are really early morning song and the song that plays when it rains! acnl is my first and only ac game so far but Ive listened to the other ones thanks to youtube. They all sound pretty good!

I love all of the hourly music. The holiday music is my favorite because it's a once-a-year treat. Halloween, Toy Day, Festivale, and Bunny Day are so much fun. I also enjoy the fireworks show's music.

Back