Do you like rainy days better or sunny days?

Do you like rainy days better or sunny days?

• Rainy

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Sunny

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Mix of Both

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
Depends on the timing, really. I really hate days that are overly sunny or too hot. I sleep better when it's raining, I like it when it drizzles when I go out running, and being inside is just more cosy when the weather is 'bad'. But at the same time it's nice to be able to go places and do stuff without getting soaked? Haha.

Rainy days are my favorite in terms of the way they make me feel. Especially if there’s thunder and lightning. It just has so much drama and excitement and I just hard to explain the feeling. In general any kind of dramatic weather is fun for me provided it’s not causing anyone harm.

That said, I do appreciate sunny days because I can do more outside when it is sunny. I am not exactly about to go on a long hike in a thunderstorm, and even running errands is a big pain in the butt if it’s raining. So sunny days definitely have their benefits.

I like rainy days to stay inside relax and just watch tv or play.

If it’s during the weekday and I have to work, then I prefer sunny day. The hair frizz on a rainy day is too much to handle.

Both. But for rainy days dang it's been awhile since i've seen thor level lightning & thunder (as long as it doesn't damage anything can it @ me please). Sunny days give vitamin D can't complain

I hate rainy days because I have to take my dog out multiple times a day, and I hate getting wet and also having to dry him afterwards 😞
I was never a big fan of the sun either though.

The best days for me are overcast days that aren't too hot or too cold.

I enjoy the pleasant and soothing sounds of the rain on rainy days, plus it's also relaxing watching the raindrops fall against the windows. Sunny days provide warmth for whenever it gets too cold after a long rainfall and I also like to view the scenery outside during sunny days.

i really prefer rainy days, something about the noise helps me focus on what im doing. big step up if its a full blown thunderstorm, i love the noise, the thunderclap, the wind

however i can really appreciate a nice sunny day, theres just something about the sun coming through a window thats soothing. its also lovely to walk outside

i put a mix of both because sunny days are warm and rainy days are peaceful so it depends on what mood i'm in ☆

idm sunny days if it's cool outside (like below 70F) but in Summer that's usually not the case so I actually like rainy days a lot more. people sometimes wonder why Spring is my favorite season, cause it rains nonstop during Spring. well... I love rain! especially when there's thunder involved :)

It depends on what I'm doing on the day, if it's a day when I'm going to be out a lot then I prefer sunny days (as long as its not too hot or humid) as I think it's more pleasant been outside while it's sunny and get some much needed vitamin D, I really dislike getting soaked in the rain as it just leaves me really uncomfortable. If I'm going to be in all day though then I like rainy days, I can stay warm and dry and I find it easier to get cosy indoors when the weather is bad out.

I prefer rainy days! That is of course if I'm not planning on doing any outdoor activities or going out...

Back