• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you like Fauna?

I like her, and although I've considered having her as a Dreamie, I decided against it, as I don't feel that strongly for her.

i like fauna :> shes really cute
reminds me of the deer i photographed in shenandoah a while back

I think she is adorable, though I find normal personality types boring. I'd probably ask her to move in if she ended up in my campsite though c:

I used to love her,than she moved in the worst place possible...She's dead to me now...xD

She's cute and looks like a great villager to have...although I'm not too crazy about her.

I'm not a huge fan personally. I find her design very plain and something about her eyes weirds me out a bit. She's definitely not a terrible villager though, far from it.

A lot of people seem to love her so maybe she's one of those villagers that are really likeable in-game. *shrugs*

Yes. I'm waiting for Flip to move out so I can try to adopt her with my tbt. I'm going for an all deer town. I'm missing Fauna and Derdre.

Never met the lady so I don't really have an opinion, if she's a normal villager she's already got plus points. They're just so nice.

One of my old friends from high school has her. She's really sweet and lovable, for sure.

Idk why i love her so much but she is my favorite. She super sweet and just plan amazing so i just have to have her :)

I honestly don't think she's really that cute. I think fawns in general are cute, but her design looks a little off to me; I don't know if it's her eyes or what.

Last edited:
I love Fauna c: If I could have more than 10 villagers, she'd definitely be on the list of dreamies. She's currently not a top dreamie for me because I feel her design is very normal (funny because she is a normal haha). I think i like the cute pinky colorful animals alot more. I had her in my town once and got her picture in my house c:

Back