Do you label your villagers secretly :3

Ahah, I suppose I'll post this here, too, since the threads are similar? It's insanely long, though, and I apologize. xD;
Only using my favorite villagers and not the ones that I don't like. Let's see...

Beau is really laid-back, sweet, and a very good cuddler. He loves taking naps together or eating together; I don't cook, so I have someone else do it. :p (My character Bridgette cooks very well, so I'm sure she makes most of the meals.) He can by shy, but he's not afraid to show his love. He's got a very good heart. His laziness butts heads with mine, however, and sometimes things just don't get done due to how lazy both of us are.
Chevre, my beautiful little goat girl, is quite shy and a bit anxious, but I love her to death. She has a pure heart, and cooks very well. She tries to stay out of conflicts. She definitely doesn't like PDA much :p She's very cuddly at home, though. She's neat and keeps things tidy. She trembles a lot when she's nervous. She's giving and loving, and most certainly an adorable little French girl.
Marina is a lot like Chevre. They get along VERY well. Marina is absolutely precious; she really loves taking walks on the beach at nighttime and going swimming in the water. When nervous, Marina doesn't quake as much, but tries to hide by blending in with her surroundings. All of those arms and legs are wonderful for snuggles. <3
Phoebe is spunky! She's totally the boss of the town, and absolutely butts heads with Amelia. She's beautiful and regal, and preens her plumage as often as possible to make sure she is ALWAYS fabulous. She isn't all about looks, though; she will beat you into the GROUND if you provoke her. Her temper is far more in check than Amelia's, though. She's energetic, and struts with pride. She's gorgeous and very tender, loves cooking, and has a bit of a Brooklyn-ish accent. She's also extremely soft and nice to cuddle with.
Pierce is SUPER high-energy. He's ALWAYS training, even when he doesn't need to. He's a sweetheart, but can be a bit thick-skulled at times, too focused on his workouts or himself to notice things around him. He definitely has a crush on Amelia. He's a total bro and really fun to hang out with, but can grate on your nerves when he asks if you want to work out (especially a lazy person like me). Beau isn't too fond of him in the sense that he's always squawking about how he should work out more and sleep less. They get along otherwise, though. Pierce is an amazing friend, even if he's a bit short-sighted.
Amelia is a gorgeous, strong, independent woman who won't take **** from anyone. Her temper is VERY quick, much like mine. She seethes with jealousy over Phoebe, even though Phoebe doesn't necessarily do anything to spite her unless they get into a real spat. Amelia, like Phoebe, is all for girl-time, like having sleepovers or nail painting sessions or makeovers and gossiping about the people(animals?) we like. She knows Pierce likes her, but is undecided on her feelings towards him right now. She can be a bit sensitive, but usually covers it up with anger. She's a lovely friend as well, and very easy to talk to unless she's having a meltdown.
Curlos is a charmer! He's quite suave and in tune with his emotions. He's also probably the best kisser in town. His fluff is SUPER soft. He loves everyone, and is open to almost anything. He geeks out with me over things we like, like he likes trains and bottle caps and I like videogames and anime. He's really warm to snuggle with due to all of that fluff. He tries his best to keep conflicts at a minimum, though he does like being in the spotlight. He's by far the best dancer in town. His charisma is very attractive, that's for sure~.

For my second town, though I all consider them to be in the same "town":
Freya. Ah, Freya, my GORGEOUS canine girlfriend. It's wrong of me to pick favorites out of favorites, but she is one of the prettiest gals around. And boy is she a feisty one. She's good with both verbal and physical confrontation; push her far enough and you may get a severe bite wound. She and Ankha butt heads like crazy; they nearly HATE each other. They act nice, but when separated complain about one another. Freya loves having her ears scratched, and under her chin. She's passionate and loving, but her anger does bubble very close to the surface. She loves shopping, and while she can sometimes be aloof, you'll know for sure if she cares for you. (Her tail has a bit of a mind of its own and will wag when she's near you!)
Ankha is a lot like Freya, but refuses any sort of physical confrontation. She's more peaceful in that regard. Her cattiness comes out behind peoples' backs. She'll spread rumors like wildfire. She loves makeup and fashion -- especially expensive things. She's lovely to hang out with, and will give you all the advice you need. (She loves having her haunches scratched, but that's a secret.)
Fang is super adorable near-faux-grumpy. He's gruff and a bit rugged, but has the warmest heart. He's quite the looker, too! He's protective of his 'herd', and will guard his friends with his life because he considers them family. His bark is absolutely worse than his bite when it comes to his friends, but he has no qualms with harming aggressive strangers. He also likes his ears scratched, and his neckfluff. When at home, he'll show his softer side. He can have a quick temper, and bottles his feelings sometimes, but is all-around a wonderful, loyal guy.
Fuchsia is totally awesome punk-rock! She LOVES partying! Concerts are her favorite thing. She is wild. Her kisses will leave your head spinning. She'll try to coerce you into doing things like getting tattoos or piercings in "the town just a few hours away by train" -- whether you actually go or not is up to you. I haven't worked up the courage yet. Fuchsia is loud and always makes her presence known, and is just totally the cutest punky girl.
Flora! The super peppy, cheery, energetic flamingo! Her energy can be hard to keep up with, but she'll always show you a good time. She's a bit delusional sometimes, often thinking that she's the "star of the town"; while she's popular, she's not exactly stardom material, as she lives in a small, rural town. No one will shatter her dreams, however, because it's healthy to have dreams and she's adorable while doing it. She's all for experimenting, partying, anything! She's very easygoing and doesn't often get angry. She can get frustrated over petty things, but she's generally a happy-go-lucky person. She gets along well with everyone, especially Fuchsia. They're the greatest gal-pals, always singing together, shopping together, anything.
Lucky is newer. He's a bit shy, but he gets on very well with Ankha. They lounge around a lot with one another, just talking about everything or nothing. Lucky never really talks about his appearance. Nobody questions it. He's adorable as he is. He gets a little tired of Flora and Fuchsia because of how loud they can be, and often retreats to go see Ankha or Fang. He's really great to talk to, and a sweet guy.
Gladys is similar to Chevre and Marina in her laid-back-ness; she loves the simple things in life, and is often seen watering flowers or planting them. She loves gardening. She's also a very good singer! The best in town. Sometimes she'll sing along with K.K. Slider, but usually she's too shy for it. She prefers having peace and quiet, but never minds being with a crowd of people. She gives very soft, warm hugs.

I am dating most of my villagers, yes, in case that question happened to arise while reading.

Last edited:
Well I have something to report. Bunnie and Pierce (and Big Top when he was around) had their houses on the west side of town. My Wild World town was called "Westtown".

They DO remember me!

Also I'm thinking of making a third character in my town and then writing a story about the town itself.

Last edited:
Thankyou so much shiroh your story is glorious!!! <3
Youve got quite a few birdies which shows your town is supa dupa flyyy ! ;D
I love all the girlie girls in your town with the makeup and partyingg and what not. Fuschia is my dreamie your so lucky!! I really enjoyed reading about your town..
Hehe and ur a cutie going for all of them as love birds lol <3

& mars.. thats so destined that they would remember u like that west siiiiide! And thats a wonderful idea to write a story about the town including the mayor lol right on!

Tipper is my girlfriend.
Skye is my bestest friend.
Diva is like a little sister to me.

Tipper's my girlfriend since she gave me the nickname sweetie a few days after playing the first time.

awh cute! Diva looks like a stellar froggie my bestfriends name is skye too! :D

Suffice to say, those three are never, ever, leaving my town ever!
I just had Jitters leave my village, so I can't wait for another cute villager to appear. Or at least, I hope I get a cute villager...

STORY TIME.

Beau yawned in his garden-themed house. He heard a new deer - Bam - had moved in. He went over to his house yesterday, and to be honest, he started crushing on him secretly. But he couldn't - they're both guys! But Beau can never hide his love..

My town has a LOT of villagers I think are bisexual. :3

lol omgosh.....

heres my story about beau

so the other day as i was gardening i saw that beau was in his house and i always talk to him about snacks and stuff so i went inside! i also wanted to see how his house was lookin as well! his house has a massage chair a lady palm a dessert case a backyard pool a hammock a tape deck and then two mountain standees.. and i realize hes sick! I SAY ive never seen him so sick i was like omg beau!!!! so i ran and got him his medicines each day!.. :blush: ive been sending him two letters a day whilst hes been sick (three days now) the first day i gave him a winter sweater which he totally is wearing! then i gave him perfect peaches to get him healthy again. he sent me a shanty wall for that lol then the next day i sent him a black katana to kick the cold with me.. then i send him superd coffee beans for the morning..he sent me some other wallpaper for that.. then i go to his house the next morning on the third day to see that the black katana is in his house and he only has the shivers! i was like yay :) and he asks for lemonaide to cure that last of his sickness so today i sent him some lemons from next to his house!!!! im so very lucky i think hell be better by tmr which is valentines day because i made my town a day late to celebrate new years the day after new years cause i was too busy on new years lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

now all i gotta do is get him the perfect valentine

Last edited:
Back