Do you know anyone who plays Animal Crossing IRL?

Do you know anyone who plays Animal Crossing IRL?

• Yes

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters
Yes! Someone I was friends with in college (we don't talk much anymore) used to play! Funnily enough, we never actually played together but we both kept talking about arranging a time to or we'd talk about what we were currently working on in-game. Sadly I think she reset her town relatively recently, so I never got a proper chance to check her town out, but hopefully we can change that someday.

I definitely do! My cousins have played, though I don't think they've been on in a while. I recently saw that a new coworker had one of the present balloons tattooed on her and we talked about the game a bit. So I know she plays. My best friend in Canada plays periodically too :)

How many people in real life do you actually know that play Animal Crossing?

I personally only know one person in real life that plays. She's my friend that comes with me to Disney World. She doesn't have an account here, but she's seen me on this site when I'm on my phone.

i’ve known multiple people, most of which i didn’t even know had a switch in the first place. the closest being my mom’s friend’s family, who all play animal crossing.

I do know people who play animal crossing in new life I have friends that played it. My sibling also plays it sometimes :p

I have a coworker who plays while I do at work and we commentate what we're doing. Other than that, no one in my life is interested:(

Yes, my best friend does. I've known her since 1995. She used to be an active trader on here back in the New Leaf days.

I know a number of others who play also, including at least five former flatmates. First time I met one of them he was playing ACNH on the TV in my partner's living room.

I've also met someone from TBT (a former staff member), so could have ticked that box as well!

i have one friend who plays animal crossing but she plays it pretty casually and ended up giving me her copy cause i wanted to have an extra town for trading and experimenting 😅

My mom used to play New Horizons but she's weird and hates when villagers talk to her, and once she reached the maximum amount of bells in her ABD she stopped playing 🙃

My husband is also similar -- played New Leaf and New Horizons but only to get to 10 million bells, then dropped the game. He didn't bother getting to know his villagers or making his town/island look nice.

Only other person I met in real life that I know played Animal Crossing was this guy who owned a really cool store selling vintage toys and comics and stuff. He would give me discounts on TOMY pokemon figurines! Anyway, his house appeared in my HHA streetpass area in New Leaf and one of his rooms was modeled to look like his store.

I think my cousin and sister-in-laws played New Horizons for a little bit but they never reached out to add me or anything, and don't seem to play anymore

So yeah I am pretty much solo in my Animal Crossing hobby 😅

I think I know one or two people who does. We were friends but I’m not sure anymore. Not sure if they are playing it anymore though

im pretty social so i know alot of people but i have met many people randomly that also play animal crossing. a teacher of mine a few years ago plays, one of my best friends, another friend, and im sure some others that i just dont remember right now. i think i attract the type of people that would play games like animal crossing lol

I actually know a few friends irl who got the game but sadly not many of them play online and all are way more casual about animal crossing than me 😅

I do know a few people that play animal crossing in real life. Unfortunately I no longer have online membership so I can not play with them 😭

don't know anyone at the moment that plays. knew a couple of people that played a while ago

Back