Do you have school when there's a holiday?

3DSfan134

Coming back temporary.
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Dusty Scroll
Green Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Like Columbus Day,Christmas or any other holiday,do you have school on that day?
Well,to be honest,I don't have school when there's a holiday.

I'd bunk school if they told us to go in on a holiday. But thankfully, they don't.

Not that I really care much for school anymore, 2 weeks until my final exams and then off to uni ^_^

Columbus Day, President's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and sometimes Halloween are holidays we don't get off :(

I wish we got Halloween off, it's annoying to have to go to wake up the following day for school. Might just skip Friday since it's on a Thursday this year.... :p

Most of them, yeah. We don't get Halloween off, though, but I don't care since we get Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. off.

I have school on Christmas day.

Just kidding. We always have days off apart from like Patrick's day, valentines... Anything like that.

I don't have school on really big holidays like Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, and Labor Day.
But I do have school on Columbus Day tomorrow and days like Valentine's, St. Patrick's, and days like that.

Aside from Christmas Break and the day we get off for Thanksgiving, no. We have a week off for fall, but that's pretty much it.

I would have had class today, but I have Monday's off. Thanksgiving break I believe is the day before and after. Winter break is basically a month off starting mid December, and summer break is there if you don't want to take summer classes.

Last edited:
I only have school Tuesday to Thursday each week, and Monday we only have school half the day for electives. So I have about 3 1/2 days away from school, and 3 1/2 days at school.

we sometimes have school on halloween, always on bonfire night, we have to come in on our birthdays as well. And days like St Partick's day and St George's day to unfortunately.

I have school on most holidays. I get the days before and after CHristmas and Thanksgiving, that's about it.

Back