• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you have more good or bad dreams?

I used to have bad dreams pretty often, but now I usually don't. most of the time I can't even remember if I had a dream or not!

It depends, but they're consistently really weird. I'd say for the most part I have more good dreams and usually only have nightmares when I'm overly anxious, but when that happens I tend to get lots of them. My nightmares don't often put me into very scary situations, but they leave me feeling like something bad is going to happen anyway and I wake up from them feeling sad and afraid and even more anxious than I already was. Lately I've been having more of those kinds of dreams.

It depends. Many are weird. I have a lot of dreams with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump in them (although Trump has a larger role) and I wouldn't say dreams about Trump are good.

Most of my dreams are weird and don't make any sense at all, so I guess bad since my dreams usually have a nightmare feel to it. I kind of like having nightmares though, to be honest. I don't know why.

Bad dreams, sometimes I lucid dream but apart from that I regularly have nightmares.

I don't really dream at all when I'm sleeping. But when I do I think o have more good than bad.

I don't really have (remember, really) any dreams I ever had unless it's a bad nightmare after something traumatic or something

I haven't had a single bad dream in years. I have had some dreams that could technically be considered "bad dreams," but I've haven't been scared or creeped out by anything of the sort, maybe I just have no soul.

i seem to have nightmares a lot, like really bizarre & vivid ones. a lot of times i'll wake up unsure of where i am or what's real, which is definitely uncomfortable, but it kind of feels normal at this point.​

I usually have good dreams, my dreams are pretty vivid so it's horrible when I have a nightmare once in a while

Nightmares constantly. Mostly zombies devouring my family or friends and me being left alone to fend for myself until a gruesome death.

i'd say more good dreams, though i haven't had a memorable dreams for a few weeks :(. but when i do have nightmares, they're pretty morbid.

not necessarily "good" or "bad".. but like.. random? i guess? like today i dreamt my friend and i were feeding chickens for whatever reason

not necessarily "good" or "bad".. but like.. random? i guess? like today i dreamt my friend and i were feeding chickens for whatever reason

same, recently my dreams have all been really weird. not necessarily bad or good, even if they sometimes have bad or good stuff in them..?

i personally kinda like it tho because it makes it eay easier to know if something has happened or not, like if i dream that i'm in space with all my ant friends i can pretty easily figure out that it's not a real memory (bc that's just mot realistic) even if it feels like a real memory B^)

I have dreams extremely often when I sleep late and they're really vivid I've had many times when I thought they were real during my dream and after waking up I could recall everything that happened. Insane.

sometimes my dream starts bad but in the end turns good and vice versa. there's this one time in my dream i was trapped in a room and have no way out,then suddenly someone emerged and saved me. Then it turned into a love story. hahaha

Back