• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you have more good or bad dreams?

i would say bad cuz ive literally dreamt about being kidnapped by isis,, seeing my town underwater,, having a truck destroying my house,, doing charity in africa and then almost getting killed by some crazy extremist group and then escaping to somewhere south,, being chased by the 40 thieves,,being abandoned by my friends in a zombie apocalypse,, being a slave and seeing some getting beaten and not being able to do anything and then theres the most horrifying one where i had a long day fell asleep with all my clothes and makeup on. dreamt i was in front of my local grocery store and there was a white minivan under a streetlamp in the middle of the small empty parking lot with the back open and i could see a dismembered body with no limbs that looked like she gave birth and the baby got ripped away and she left dismembered and mutilated in the back of that van. i literally woke up distressed at 3am and with all my makeup smuged like it wasnt a pretty sight. >,<
i like dangerous and bloody and gory stuff but my dreams really just put me in a bad position.
also i dreamt twice that i went to a cheese store long ago. never saw that one as a bad dream but now that im vegan it is lol. xD

I often have more good dreams than bad ones. Actually i don't even remember having a bad dream for like the past one year? It's only either i have a good dream or my brain doesn't dream at all haha.

I tend to have good, or neutral (but really weird) dreams. Last night I had a dream that my boyfriend's little sister was following me around and trying to annoy me xD It wasn't a nightmare or anything, but I was like "GAHH PLEASE STAHP."

I've actually had a few bad dreams lately like me geting beaten up by crooks from my school/work, having gunman near my house, being infested by bugs, or just something I am kinda worried about. It sucks how my worries get in my dreams. Most of the time they're kinda neutral though.

Mostly bad, they take bad turns. You're in a theme park? You either get trapped by clowns or your friends ditch you. You're in an audition for a lead role? A traumatic event happens and someone else takes the spot. You finally get that lead role in the play you wanted? The email sent to you about the time had a typo, someone else took your spot. Or I have those crazy realistic dreams that I think (and still think) that they happened but when you ask the people in it they say no. It's pretty radical.

I have bad dreams. They're not scary, not nightmares, but still bad. I'm angry and ignored and trying to fight people or have myself heard. I feel horrible in the dreams, and wake up more tired than I was before going to bed. This happens almost every single night.

Don't bottle up your emotions, kids....

I really don't dream. I actually can't recall the last time I had a proper dream to be honest.
Although, the rare times that I do dream they're always bad or strange.
Bad as in nightmare sorta things and strange as in just really weird, I used to practically always have this one reoccurring dream that wasn't really a nightmare but it had a sort of strange feeling to it.

I'm sorta glad I don't dream often though.

I'm not really sure. I've had a lot of dreams, where I'm on the run and being chased by dangerous people. As terrifying as that sounds, I'm never scared and fight back when I have to and always win. xD
I've also had a lot of weird dreams that weren't good but they weren't nightmares.
Sometimes I do get really good dreams. Like last night, I dreamed that I took a vacation with my family and bf and stayed in a rustic country home in the mountains. It was beautiful. c:

I certainly have weird dreams, but most of the time it's bad dreams that let me drenched with sweat and in a panic state.

I consider nightmares awesome dreams, it's like watching a movie... although I'm sure I get them often because I'm stressed. I consider "bad" dreams to be those super realistic dreams that **** with my real memories.

oh boy sometimes i have reeeeally crazy dreams. these are neither good or bad just really crazy. after these dreams i wake up and think wtf brain? xD
i would say most of the time i have good dreams but i still have some bad dreams now and then. not scary ones but like about people i dont like or things that happend in the past :/

I definetly have more good dreams than bad dreams but those few bad dreams stick with me. Thank goodness my dreams are like fun adventures ovo

i usually have dreams that start off good and go bad , or just dont make sense and are neither good or bad

I have more bad dreams than good dreams. Most of my bad dreams tend to be very, very violent. lol

Most of my dreams that I remember are f'd up so I mean, more nightmares for sure, or at least so trippy they become nightmares. I usually only remember my dreams when I am on medication or sick or something.

Back