• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you have more good or bad dreams?

Bloobloop

hot pink
Bells
forgot how to create a poll, but I tend to get in-between. does anyone else get dreams that they're not sure whether they're good or bad? some of mine are really weird haha ^>^

depends. for a while now i've had a lot of bad dreams, but usually they're just neutral. my dreams often feel very realistic and i also suffer from dpdr, which together makes me dreams feel wayyy too real. that can be scary, so like, even a neutral dream can get bad because it makes me doubt reality lmao

good now :)
used to have nightmares daily for years.

I have dreams that seem bad to other people (monsters destroying the city, having to fight a mutant, escaping things that try to hunt you down), but I honestly find them exciting. I'm thinking that they're good.

I think I've been having good dreams. None of my dreams have been making sense lately so I never really understand what is happening in them to be able to tell if they are scary or not.

I've also been having a lot of dreams where as soon as something happens, I wake up. Like the other night I had a dream I went to walk up some steps and right as I was about to put my foot down I woke up. Last night I dreamed someone touched my back and I woke up. This happens all the time and it's so annoying.

Mainly neutral I would say? Like for example last night in one of my dreams I was choking uncontrollably and I couldn't make it stop. The inside of my mouth was blocked by a thick barrier of ice, the ice pretty much covered the inside of my mouth and went down into my throat. I had to break it in order to get myself to stop choking. As I was pulling out the ice pieces I noticed they were covered in my blood. I was still choking after and found out there were sharp thin stakes of wood lodged into my throat and I had to pull them out. It was pretty terrifying for me and the pain felt so real but it had no effect on me when I woke up. It was an unpleasant dream but certainly not a nightmare. I almost never have nightmares and I remember multiple dreams a night, but I am scared about having them. I know scary movies give me nightmares so I avoid watching them at all costs.

Last edited:
I dream every night. Usually I can't remember exactly what happened except for maybe a scene or two, but I always remember the essence of a dream. They're usually "bad," as in I'm in an unfortunate situation, or something weird is going on, but they're usually not nightmare-ish.

Good dreams. I don't think I've had a really bad nightmare in years. I probably have a bad dream once every 2 months if any and they usually don't even bother me too much

I definitely have more bad dreams. But more than anything I have just straight up weird dreams. The happen almost every time I take nap during the day and a lot of the times I sleep at night. I haven't really ad a good dream in a long time. They're either super weird or creepy and bad.

Probably more "weird" than either good or bad, most of the time my dreams aren't positive or negative, just really really weird. which I guess can be freaky sometimes so probably bad. I definitely had waay more bad dreams when I was younger though, I'd always have nightmares and night terrors when I slept.

I never really had nightmares in my life. Once, when I was younger, I had the worst (and honestly, the only) nightmare ever... But I was awake xD I woke up in the middle of the night, and then everytime I tried closing my eyes to get back to sleep, I would see some weird kind of monster and I could hear his voice... I was truly horrified.

Now that I'm older, I don't really dream of anything particular. My dreams are usually total weirdness, making no sense at all. Also, most of the time I just don't remember my dreams, which makes me mad because I love it when I remember them... Sometimes my dreams are really weird, at a point where it actually gets really funny and I share them with my girlfriend or my friends to make them laugh.

I normally don't dream but when I do it is usually a good dream despite having a bad one a few days ago.

I rarely have nightmares, I have very vivid dreams that I can repeat word for word in the first five minutes of waking up. Most of my dreams are fun and great.

Last edited:
Back