• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

~Do you have an unpopular opinion about a popular villager?? ^~^ which one??~

*~Kuma_Senpai~*

;w; brehh ^~^**
Bells
People normally like to have a dreamie list of villagers that include villagers such as Marshal, Merengue and Julian.

tumblr_msyf3fOPZf1si792oo3_500.jpg

Do any of you think a villager is extremely over-rated?

Why?

Who are your unpopular pick of dreamies?

this is to be like the 401346th "do you think this villager is overrated" thread

when will they just stop

Well, I never had dreamies to start and I don't care about dreamies and i don't like them... does that count? :p

Sure does! That's interesting ^o^/ do you ever feel like you want to talk to one villager more than the other? or do you talk to all of them? or none at all =w=

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is to be like the 401346th "do you think this villager is overrated" thread

when will they just stop

Oh really?? Has there? I didn't know I joined like 2 days ago ;w; sorry. =o=

Beau.

Why is he top tier? He's not even cute...?

You can say more than half of my villagers atm are overrated. ^^;
I honestly don't mind though. All that matters is that you are happy with them in your town. :blush:
My unpopular pick of dreamies out of all of them would be Apple (Tier 3), Mira (Tier 2), and Rudy (Tier 2).

What is the deal with Marshal? He's just a squirrel, he's not even that cute, and smugs can be quite boring. I have a few popular dreamies, Kyle, Wolfgang, Whitney and Lobo, but the rest aren't that popular.

Sure does! That's interesting ^o^/ do you ever feel like you want to talk to one villager more than the other? or do you talk to all of them? or none at all =w=

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh really?? Has there? I didn't know I joined like 2 days ago ;w; sorry. =o=

Well, I like to talk to lopez and eunice because Eunice was my villager from the beginning and lopez was the first to move in ^^

What is the deal with Marshal? He's just a squirrel, he's not even that cute, and smugs can be quite boring. I have a few popular dreamies, Kyle, Wolfgang, Whitney and Lobo, but the rest aren't that popular.

yOGQt0U - Imgur.jpg

Aw,c'mon...he's a tiny bit cute.

Personally I don’t get the appeal of the Cats or Octopi…. They look too Derpy, especially the “Popular” cats….……..

I’ve pretty much got my final 10 in my village now (Only missing fang because of a terrible surprise move out but I have to let him go). But 2 villagers I absolutely love that I don’t know why they don’t get more love are Papi and Poppy.

Poppy is so sleek and cute, and being normal has the perfect “Nice” personality type. Her face has such a cute clean expression on it. I love when her head is poking up over flower beds.

Papi is also awesome with a smooth and sleek aesthetic. He looks so cute and has the most adorable eyes. People usually like villagers who are a rarer species of their type. Like Julian being a unicorn or Phoebe being a phoenix, which surprises me that people don’t find Papi more interesting. He’s a rare breed called an Okapi that are incredibly unique. I wish his personality was something other than Lazy though. I already have Stitches and Beau, I think Peppy would have worked quite well (Though he’d need to be a girl then).

I really don’t get why the craze exists over the Cats and Octopi but not those 2. I think they’re 2 of the best designed villagers. Oh well, I’ll just enjoy them.

Personally I don’t get the appeal of the Cats or Octopi…. They look too Derpy, especially the “Popular” cats….……..

I’ve pretty much got my final 10 in my village now (Only missing fang because of a terrible surprise move out but I have to let him go). But 2 villagers I absolutely love that I don’t know why they don’t get more love are Papi.

ay papi ;) ;)

a lot of the horse villagers are very cute and underrated imo. i like Savannah a lot.

Back