• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

~Do you have an unpopular opinion about a popular villager?? ^~^ which one??~

Maybe Punchy? There aren't many villagers that I actively dislike, but Punchy's design seems kind of dull to me and I'm not fond of his name n___n I love most of the popular villagers though! Ankha, Tia, Merengue, and Marshal were all a pleasure to have in my town; I will admit I didn't understand the Marshal hype at first, but after having him in my town it makes more sense! I think he is adorable, it was great to have him for a little while. I also love Whitney, she was in my Gamecube town and I adored her!

And I love the deer, of course... ^^

Last edited:
this is to be like the 401346th "do you think this villager is overrated" thread

when will they just stop

I know right. There should be a pinnned thread about this topic.

Anyways, I think that Tom is cuter than Rosie.

I just really don't like the way Diana looks. Very overrated to me. :p
Also, Merengue. I can't understand why anyone likes her.

Last edited:
I don't like all of these overrated villager threads... I agree that there should be a sticky. Everyone has different opinions on villagers. :B
I'd pick Lucky I guess just because the idea of a bandaged up dog upsets me. I don't like the thought of hurt animals. :c

Poppy is so sleek and cute, and being normal has the perfect ?Nice? personality type. Her face has such a cute clean expression on it. I love when her head is poking up over flower beds.
I still find it odd that she's popular in the Tumblr fandom, but not here.

That's just odd....

Back