Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carp

happy go lucky
Bells
Coco
Mint
my theme is a lil' forest, which is very clich?, but i have a lot of brightly coloured flowers planned.

Nope. Irisvale is going to be my own cute little town.
(It's mostly going to have purple/white flowers, but that's it, really. Nothing special.)

Not really. I guess my town could be considered a forest/fairy tale type deal, but I don't really consider it to be anything. I just did what I thought was cute, with no real thought in mind. I'm still working on it.

forest like most people, kind of trying to make it creepy though. i'm around 70% done
i used to have a pastel themed town but i dislike them now & i deleted it.

My main town is designed to look a bit like a rural town, my second town is designed to look like a park, and I am currently designing another town to look modern/urban. There are so many possibilities when it comes to creating towns, I want to make so many!

Retro is vintage pop-culture inspired. All human characters represent a different decade either: 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, or 1990's. I have their houses in chronological order along the bottom area of my map. My villagers use outdated slang as well. I enjoy watching my neighbors say things like: radical, groovy, peace, far out, like totally, for sure, so fly, wicked, cool beans, etc.

Bunifrey is a Rainbow Bridge/memorial town, Oeilvert will eventually have a kind of archeological theme, Gilead will be loosely based on the gunslinger home city from The Dark Tower, and Nibel will be a foresty town based off of Nibel Forest from Ori and the Blind Forest.

Vista's theme is Zen
Chocolat's theme is supposed to be a candy like theme. (Without pastel!)
Moonview's theme is Forest.

And my last town Flora doesn't really have one.

Retro is vintage pop-culture inspired. All human characters represent a different decade either: 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, or 1990's. I have their houses in chronological order along the bottom area of my map. My villagers use outdated slang as well. I enjoy watching my neighbors say things like: radical, groovy, peace, far out, like totally, for sure, so fly, wicked, cool beans, etc.

Your town sounds awesome :D

not for my main town but for toppings i do. food theme :D my main town paraiso doesnt tho its just plain. but i did design it to look good specifically in summer. winters are tough lol!

always admire people who don't have to do themes to feel good abt their town. i feel a lot better with a sense of direction with a town and need that focus to encourage me to build and develop. it gets boring to me otherwise, but again really cool that other people can do it so freely :')

right now, i have a green energy city town and a steven universe beach city town :blush:

My first town is basically a random colorful town of stuff I like with a bit of pastel and zen mixed in~ I also have a restaurant, school, and doctor's office in that town.
My second town is a forest/woods town because I absolutely love the National Parks, so it's dedicated to those. ^^

I'm planning on doing a sort of fairytale forest, with my mayor as a queen fairy alongside another character (named after my bf) as the king fairy. I think I'll have another character as possible a mermaid and then another as a wizard or something. It'll be very bright and flowery :blush:

I'm going to have a theme, I'm making progress into making my town into a Modern themed Pokemon based town. I got them Kalos Region paths already! Haha! Maybe I should make the face stand a picture of a froakie! That would be cute haha! Themes are really fun to use, they give your town a little bit more uniqueness, and its fun to do also. It also turns out to be amazingly beautiful in the end. Trust me. :lemon:

My main theme is modern looking town.. Grey detailed brick paths, modern town hall, modern bridges, modern streetlights, modern benches etc. Modern is my life in ACNL basically :D it just looks nice and goes well with my paths and where my villager's houses are :D

I mean I don't really have a theme, I just go with what's pretty. But I do have a colour theme which is white, pink and purple.

Mine's sort of just a typical town as of now, but when I'm done with my cycling town I'd love to try to have a theme!

Especially if all my villagers match that theme, I think that'd be really neat ^^

Not sure what I'd say my theme is, modern/rural with nautical characters and simplistic/symmetric landscaping that just feels and looks good to me.

However, I rreeeaaalllyyyy want to make a medieval town, but I know I won't be dedicated to two games, and I hate the long, and tedious start-up process of upgrading stores and unlocking PWPs, also filling my catalog with the necessary things.

If my game ever gets corrupted or something happens to my 3DS I think I'll try to do a medieval town. I don't think I've ever seen that theme before.

Back