• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you get villagers because they're top tiers or because you like them?

All my favorite villagers have been ones that moved into my towns randomly. But I do like some I haven't had before, some unpopular like Eloise (who moved in my WW town and I finally get to play with ❤️) and some popular like Drago/Fauna etc

My villagers have all been what the game chooses. The only choices I've made are the few I've invited in from the campsite. I chose Midge because I'd had her back in ACGC and loved her, and Goldie just looked adorable and like she'd fit the town.

Honestly, I don't think I could tell you what tier any of my villagers are in; I just never bothered to look.

I get the villagers I like. I don't care too much about their tier or popularity. In fact most of my favorite villagers are considered low tier-ed or "unpopular"

Back