• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you feel there is a villager type you can do without?

I don't like the Jock types either :/ although Sly is the nicest jock I've met by far :p

I had a room closed off and he asked me what I was hiding and then told me not to be embarrassed by anything because he owned a teacup collection :p

I can, and do, go without jocks. I liked them in WW, sadly not in NL.

Jocks and peppies are the ones I could go without, heck I don't have any peppies nor jocks in my town as I speak!
Peppies are meh, but one of the few exceptions is Cookie because she is just absolutely fabulous. Oh, and Bianca too. <3

Kid Cat and Goose are the only jocks I can stand. Kid Cat because, well, he isn't really an eyesore to look at like most of them in my opinion, and he's adorable with that helmet. Goose because... he's a rooster that's named after geese. Who could NOT love him? I mean, he's hilarious too. I always get a kick whenever I see him. xD

For the most part, Uchi villagers are the like worst for me. Maybe if more of them looked a bit better, lol. IDK just most kinda are a big no for me. Most cases once I get the PWP I need I just let the Uchi villager I have leave in favor of another that I'd like to have but couldn't at the time, lol! Pashmina and Diva are probably the only Uchi villager I like, but I'd still let them leave once I get every PWP I can from them, lmao.

I disliked jocks until I got Teddy in my town. Now I really don't mind all the personalities, they're cute in their own way~

Jocks and peppies can be pretty one-dimensional, personality-wise. Thankfully, to me, a lot of the peppies are cute, so I make sure to keep at least one around in my village. Jocks though? The only one that I can really tolerate is Teddy. And he doesn't even seem like a jock to me - based on his appearance, I think he should be a lazy, lol.

I've seen quite a bit of uchi hate in this thread, and it makes me sad... they're my favorite ;_; I guess a lot of them have odd-looking appearances, though, so it's not entirely surprising.

Jocks. I like the other ones, but I don't care about the Jocks all that much.

I like cannot handle the Jocks... I hate being called 'Ladybro' :mad: The only one with a cute design (to me) was Pierce

The only Jock's I like are Rudy, Iggly, and Roald. Al and Prince are bad enough to make me almost say lazy. Uchi, but with the exception of Mira, Phoebe, and Shari. Snooty is one of my favorites <3

I really can't stand uchi type villagers. They just come off as tough and rude and it makes me uncomfortable. I usually get sick of them pretty quickly.

I agree with others on Uchi, I really don't feel they're all that necessary lol; I get the whole "Big Sister personality but eh they just don't seem to fit what I want xD However jocks are definitely awesome and I cant say no to a peppy as Bam and Rosie were my favorite villagers until they accidentally got cycled out : P But yeah not really an Uchi fan.

Jocks and peppies are my least favorite, but I like some of them well enough to keep one of each in my towns.

Back