Do you feel there is a villager type you can do without?

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Let's see, crankies, smugs, uchis, lazies, jocks, normals and peppies.... is there anyone in this group you prefer *not* to have in your town?

Lazies tbh :/ although im tempted to make an exception for beau. peppies too but winnie is just the sweetest little thing! plus im holding her until my friend can get her back and they dont TT so

Smugs are soo annoying and emotional. Jocks look disgusting. Well to be honest, I prefer to have just Normal, Lazy, Cranky, Snooty, Peppy and Uchi in my town

Jocks and uchis. I love the uchi PWPs that can be unlocked, but 99% of them have terrible designs. The only one I can stand to look at is Phoebe, but I don't like her much. And jocks can be a little too.... enthusiastic about what they love. They just get on my nerves, but there are enough good ones that I can handle one in a town. Never more.

Jocks don't get enough love. :( I think they're very sweet! My least favorite personality type is smug. I don't currently have one in my town since Phil moved out, but I wouldn't having one move in. Just one, though!

Crankies, jocks and snooties. Only exception is Rudy. I only have Wart Jr. and am wanting a snooty in my town for the PWPs.

Apart from those three personalities all the personalities are great! Especially smug and normal ^^

Crankies. Only had Fang. Loved his design, but... no. Jocks are so underrated, not even funny lol. Uchis are amazing. I can agree with most of them 'being ugly' but cherry is great 'u'

OK, why does everyone hate uchis, I honestly can't see how they're ugly. And they have a fabulous personality (lol).
Smugs. Sometimes they're OK, but generally I stay away from them.
I'm neutral towards jocks, I could easily have a town without any, but I don't mind them for the most part.

Last edited:
Not really, although I don't have any jock or snooty right is random since I get most of my villagers from the campsite:)

Back