• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you feel like you've improved or learned some sort of skills since starting?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Like, do you think you've gotten a lot better at decorating houses, at least in the Animal Crossing world? Do you think any of your work here has made you better at decorating your own AC homes?? And if you are an artist or do home decor stuff, do you think this has given you ideas or helped you improve at all?

I've definitely gotten a lot better at this sort of thing. I want to try drawing more rooms and stuff and seeing if I've gotten better at that, since I'm usually just lazy and don't draw backgrounds at all.

I don't think I really improved on anything but I think I got more creative with house designing and expanded more on my ideas.

like above, i think i just got more creative and started understanding the game, i didn't really improve in any aspect.

I've improved a lot since starting. One of my biggest problems when designing houses when starting was that I've only limited myself to certain items. By that, I mean that I always need to include a bed, a chair, a table, a stereo and so on. I've only done this because I thought there was some score-based system that determines how well you've designed a villager's house, but by the time I realised that there is no such thing, I began to design whatever I think looks good.

Well, I suppose after taking a break from it, I really fell I improved well. Plus, I found a good AC path site that may help me out on making houses.

Yet, i'm hardly making any ratings, perhaps I should start a tumblr for that. But i'm afraid i'll be too obscure to even start. Like a user said in the past, you can always have a popular tumblr user that plays HHD get the ratings for you, so you can become popular as well. Because if you start, you become obscure, but constantly doing it enough to assist a popular one to do it for you, you won't be as obscure and want to check out your tumblr as well.

I think so. When I go back and look at what I did when I first started HHD, I noticed that I was limiting myself to one set for a room I would do. For example, for Stitches, I only used the Kiddie set. I try my best now to use a variety of items, and it looks so much better. :)

Back