Snow Bunny
Nightmare Easter Egg
Pink Candy
Glam Feather
Cherry (Fruit)
Chao Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Voodoo Doll
since i have a second copy, every time i update i always visit my dream town. does anyone else do this? i find it a much better experience and relaxing when i'm in my dream town, it helps me reflect on what i need to do to improve also.

I do it sometimes just to see how much has changed :) I haven't updated my dream since autumn so it's very different and underdeveloped. It makes me feel better about my town right now (which is still a mess, but much nicer), knowing that things can improve with time ^_^

I've never even thought of this! I'm going to do it right now. Thanks, guys!

Wait, you can visit your own dream town? I thought that wasn't possible! I'm going to try it now.

Wait, you can visit your own dream town? I thought that wasn't possible! I'm going to try it now.
if you have another acnl or if you're visiting an old copy of your dream town, then yes

Last edited:
Oh, I tried it and it didn't work. I don't have a second copy either. Not that it matters so much, I haven't changed a lot.

I had no idea we could do this! I don't have another copy of animal crossing: new leaf though. If the game price drops again, I just might!

I just searched my own town Thor?nia and I found a very old version from my first town. It's just so awful and ridiculous, how I tried to decorate my town and character and which villagers I had. I can understand, why I deleted my town, I'm very glad!

Back