Do you cook in the game?

I cook recipes! I like the look of some of them for decorating, like the bread basket thingy. I also like giving the food as gifts instead of just fruit.

If I end up with leftovers, they can always be sold, lol.

I never really cooked until I started one of the hard mode challenges.. then I was cooking a lot to sell the food for money

I like to cook each recipe I get at least once! It's too bad that cooking wasn't in the game from the start, the meals would have been a lot more useful when it came to moving all those trees/boulders while terraforming and whatnot.

tbh i stopped playing around the time the 2.0 update came out, so now that i'm getting back into nh, it's been really fun discovering all the new additions! i haven't cooked yet but i've been slowly accumulating crops. I can't wait to try it!

I love cooking and using food for decoration (and for terraforming of course). I legit cried when they announced that they were adding crops and cooking to the game. It's something I've wanted in Animal Crossing ever since I started playing back in the Wild World days. I don't enjoy the crafting system in general in ACNH but for some reason I enjoy the cooking (maybe it's because I love food so much irl lol).

I cooked in the game, but only for the purposes of getting the food/drink in my catalog. Otherwise I don't actually really use the cooking mechanic, although I do enjoy its inclusion in the game, honestly.

Very rarely. I feel like they introduced it too late, and I never really got into it.

When I do it's almost exclusively for achievements but sometimes I just do it for friends who want certain cooked goods. I'm nearly done with my cooking achievements now, but I do enjoy cooking more than crafting tbh. :)

For the most part when I cook its for a decoration somewhere. Sometimes I'll make extra and hand it out to villagers though.

I haven't really been cooking much, only for when I need to for decorating.
Though if I were a completionist, I'd be already finished with all the recipes since 2022.

I just got into cooking I've only made fluffy pancakes and coconut drink and I've displayed them outside and in my kitchen. I love the look of hot steamy fluffy pancakes. I also love cakes. I miss the old food furniture from New leaf, I had the cutest kitchen ever.. I miss the fondue machine probably the most. I wish there was a bunch more cake recipes and such like that. Merengues house is a place where she cooks and makes cakes to sell and in her house I have the Frosted pancakes to look like she's in the middle of making a cake.

Yes I do. Sometimes, it’s for decoration. Other times, it’s to help move trees and break rocks, as well as selling.

Sure do. I love it! When I travel to an island, I take two foods, (like Pizza Margherita) and 6 fruits (like apples) in case I end up at an island with the rocks in a circle. (That's when I eat the pizzas.)

Back