Do you beat your villagers?

Apart from the occasional accidental net hit I try not to, I feel too horrible. Except Agnes, when she was in my town I gave multiple daily beatings and pushed her into every damn pitfall seed I could get my hands on. She deserved it.

Agnes is cute, though. ;_;

Agnes is cute, though. ;_;

I didn't say it was because she wasn't cute, and I have nothing against the pig villagers. But she turned up at random in my town with her house placement destroying my only special stump pattern I had at the time, some flower hybrids including my red hybrids that I was using to try to breed blue roses and blocked my view of the ocean. It was clearly intentional, I repeat she deserved it.

Last edited:
I didn't say it was because she wasn't cute, and I have nothing against the pig villagers. But she turned up at random in my town with her house placement destroying my only special stump pattern I had at the time, some flower hybrids including my red hybrids that I was using to try to breed blue roses and blocked my view of the ocean. It was clearly intentional, I repeat she deserved it.

Oh, I see. xD I can understand why you'd hate her then.

Only the ones I hate and this is a video game, they're programmed to act like that or to react to certain things.
I understand if it's real animals, but these guys aren't.

Then Nintendo let us buy a toy hammer..

Last edited:
Yes, of course.
I always bash the skulls in of all of the uggos and villagers I hate whenever I get the chance to.
And their houses? Perfectly centered in a nice little pitfall garden so they can stumble into one after another, giving me the perfect chance to smack them with my net/shovel/axe/hammer.

I'd never touch a dreamie or a decent villager, though sometimes they're just stupid af and they walk over to an uggo's pitfall garden.

Not really, I don't find much fun in doing it so I don't bother. Besides, I already know how they'll react so I don't find much point in doing it LOL. Although, I would like to own the toy hammer someday...

I've hit a couple with my toy hammer before (when we I've had an uchi villager) just found it so funny every time I got a reaction from one of them ;)
But to my current villagers no I don't. I love them all too much, pixelated animals or not :)

I used to hit Charlise because I hated her so much and I wanted her to leave, but apart from her I haven't beaten anyone. I feel bad after they get depressed, lol.

I only beat up nerds like Anchovy. Man, that guy is a HUGE DORK!

Back