• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do we still get TBT for our birthdays?

Bells
Switch
4953-3510-6903
Ruby
Sinister Lantern
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Cake
Hi there! It's my birthday today! It's been a while but I feel like I remember getting TBT on birthdays. Is there somewhere I have to go to redeem for them or something?

they used to give birthday tbt but just like some users ruined the interest system they also ruined birthday bells. so users no longer get tbt on their birthday :>

sorry about that. regardless, happy birthday!

they used to give birthday tbt but just like some users ruined the interest system they also ruined birthday bells. so users no longer get tbt on their birthday :>

tbf, wasn't the birthday bells system super buggy too? where some users would just not get when they were supposed to and all

so I could see staff disabling just to clean up that mess

tbf, wasn't the birthday bells system super buggy too? where some users would just not get when they were supposed to and all

I honestly don't remember cause it was so long ago, I don't recall having any issues with it.

It was sometime you got bells, sometimes someone else didn't and such. But yeah that abuse was unfortunate yet they should have seen it coming.

That’s unfortunate. I’m glad I know this now, though. Thanks for bringing it up because I would’ve been confused on my birthday lmao.

awwwww. That's a bummer. I wish there were easier ways to get TBT. I have been a member for some long, you would think I would know by now.

Out of curiosity, how much would they give you?

Its almost my birthday on the 20th, happy birthday to you!! :)
that would be so cool if they gave you tbt on your birthday haha 😂
Hope you have a great day !!

Back