• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do any old timers still visit TBT?

I'm not like 2005 old but I did join about eight and a half years ago. I'm really active here now ^o^

It looks like it, long time no see! Who else still hangs around? Looks like Jeremy and Justin are still running the place.
I can’t think of anyone else I’d expect you to know, but I’ve also not been super active honestly. I did see Bulerias pop in on the Discord at least the other day though!

Not sure how well you know me, but I do recognize your username from the Zetaboard days! Been around since 2009 for the most part. :)

Not sure how well you know me, but I do recognize your username from the Zetaboard days! Been around since 2009 for the most part. :)

Hey! Congrats on 11 years at TBT :)

Zetaboard, that was quite a while ago... the site now almost looks the same as it did back then!

i think i remember your username from 2016! i wouldn’t consider myself an old timer at all considering i’ve only been on here for about 5 years now but damn time sure does fly lol

Hey! Congrats on 11 years at TBT :)

Zetaboard, that was quite a while ago... the site now almost looks the same as it did back then!

Thank you, congrats on the 15 years being part of TBT as well! :) Going as far back you do, was there only InvisionFree TBT (before the move to Zetaboards) or was there another software before that one?

Yeah, it is crazy how long ago it was, I think I was in Middle School then. lol I am glad to see how far the site has come though especially with this newest update which brought the software completely to modern standards.

Thank you, congrats on the 15 years being part of TBT as well! :) Going as far back you do, was there only InvisionFree TBT (before the move to Zetaboards) or was there another software before that one?

Yeah, it is crazy how long ago it was, I think I was in Middle School then. lol I am glad to see how far the site has come though especially with this newest update which brought completely to modern standards.

I remember invisionfree is how TBT started out. And then there was a big invisionfree upgrade. And then zetaboards... and I forget after that. Don't ask me how I remember this... must have been all the hard work I did for Jeremy as a mod back in the day :geek:

I joined in 2013, but I don't think my presence in the forum was super memorable except to a few select people >w<

I remember invisionfree is how TBT started out. And then there was a big invisionfree upgrade. And then zetaboards... and I forget after that. Don't ask me how I remember this... must have been all the hard work I did for Jeremy as a mod back in the day :geek:

Haha! I remember the most random things too. That is cool to know though! Have you been lurking the whole time or did New Horizons bring you back? I can see a lot of people doing the latter due to life and other factors.

I'm only 4 years old on here which is crazy because it feels just like yesterday when I joined but 2005??? I was like 3 years old and I'm 17 now can't imagine how different TBT was back then LOL!

Haha! I remember the most random things too. That is cool to know though! Have you been lurking the whole time or did New Horizons bring you back? I can see a lot of people doing the latter due to life and other factors.

I usually drop in once every year or two, less often the last few years. I haven't played New Horizons yet, but a couple of my friends are trying to convince me to get it. Seeing Animal Crossing in the news + a bit bored stuck at home... what better time to make an appearance at TBT? Have you been playing New Horizons?
Post automatically merged:

I'm only 4 years old on here which is crazy because it feels just like yesterday when I joined but 2005??? I was like 3 years old and I'm 17 now can't imagine how different TBT was back then LOL!

Has it really been that long!? 👴

Wow, didn't realize this site has been up this long! I'm definitely not as old as you guys, but I have been in and out of this site for 6 years. I'm glad lots of "old timers" are still active on the site <3 welcome back ya'll

Back