• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do any of your IRL friends play with you?

Yes!
Well sorta...
Hes a 7 Year old boy I babysit and when I babysit him we always play ACNL.
It's fun but can be annoying when I'm beetle farming and he's asking questions.

barely anybody i knows plays acnl or has a 3ds >w<

only 2 of my friends have a 3ds

one doesnt play acnl

The only person I know IRL that plays ACNL with me is my boyfriend. Unfortunately we can't play together at the moment, as I moved back home and the router here doesn't allow online play. :( I'll have to get a new one sorted out so I can play with him and trade again. :)

Nope, no friends have a 3ds let alone animal crossing bah. It'd been great 10 years ago if my really close friend had had it as we'd've spent ages on the online play *le sigh*

None of my friends have very played Animal Crossing. They don't really like life simulation games. I don't either, really...Only animal crossing...

My best friend used to play AC:WW with me but she never bought a 3DS since she had no interest in its titles, so AC:NL was out of the question. I tried to get her to buy a 3DS for Pokemon X & Y but she was never the biggest Pok?mon fan... Aside from that, my older sister plays AC:NL with me. I actually used her cartridge to get my train station upgrade. xD

My IRL friends laugh at this game. Nintendo games aren't really for them, I guess.

Last edited:
no my friends are lame, they only play GTA or computer games

most of my friends quit ACNL already, i was gifted mine pretty late.
but they said they would play if other friends played, so sometimes we play together.

Yeah, I have one who loves AC like me, and another who is just now getting a 3DS. ._.

Occasionally my sister, and very very rarely my friend from hs, but he checks on his game maybe once or twice every month or so.

Back