Do any of your IRL friends play with you?

Yes!
Well sorta...
Hes a 7 Year old boy I babysit and when I babysit him we always play ACNL.
It's fun but can be annoying when I'm beetle farming and he's asking questions.

barely anybody i knows plays acnl or has a 3ds >w<

only 2 of my friends have a 3ds

one doesnt play acnl

The only person I know IRL that plays ACNL with me is my boyfriend. Unfortunately we can't play together at the moment, as I moved back home and the router here doesn't allow online play. :( I'll have to get a new one sorted out so I can play with him and trade again. :)

Nope, no friends have a 3ds let alone animal crossing bah. It'd been great 10 years ago if my really close friend had had it as we'd've spent ages on the online play *le sigh*

None of my friends have very played Animal Crossing. They don't really like life simulation games. I don't either, really...Only animal crossing...

My best friend used to play AC:WW with me but she never bought a 3DS since she had no interest in its titles, so AC:NL was out of the question. I tried to get her to buy a 3DS for Pokemon X & Y but she was never the biggest Pok?mon fan... Aside from that, my older sister plays AC:NL with me. I actually used her cartridge to get my train station upgrade. xD

My IRL friends laugh at this game. Nintendo games aren't really for them, I guess.

Last edited:
no my friends are lame, they only play GTA or computer games

most of my friends quit ACNL already, i was gifted mine pretty late.
but they said they would play if other friends played, so sometimes we play together.

Yeah, I have one who loves AC like me, and another who is just now getting a 3DS. ._.

Occasionally my sister, and very very rarely my friend from hs, but he checks on his game maybe once or twice every month or so.

Back