Do any of you use your Mii masks from Shampoodle?

I forgot I even have it, tbh. I did use it once or twice, but it is too weird...

i like how much more customization you can do to ur mii but they look so disproportional to ur character that it doesn't work unfortunately :( wished acnl had more customization you can do to ur mayor.

I hate that it's the only way you can truly customise skin tone.. but like the others have said, I think the mii masks look a little awkward and unfitting in AC world. The head proportions are too different and it just doesn't look right :'D

I highly prefer the in-game faces, I just think they're really cute, so I hardly ever use mine. I have it but I don't use it. I do however have a side character, Hag, who is an evil old lady witch so I use a Mii mask on her of a wrinkly old lady with a mole and long grey hair so she look more hag-y, since all of the in game faces are young looking. But for the most part I only use the in game faces.

I wish the mii mask was a bit rounder so it would look like your character is actually wearing a mask. It is kind of tall and narrow and it makes me wonder how their head even fits in it. lol

Haven't gotten them yet in new leaf. Had them in city folk though. They were kinda ugly.

like everybody else here, i think they're ugly and too large compared to your body lmao

Back