• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DJ K.K. Paradise Mix!! and Deep Cut concerts

Muna

Bells
Shooting Star
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Night Sky Scenery
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Opalescent Crystal
Enchanted Bloom
Caustic Crystal
Lily of the Valley
img_hero01.jpg

Somehow I haven't seen anyone talking about it here, so what do you think? Are you exited about it? Are you going to watch live or sometime later?

If you missed the news: DJ K.K. will perform on stage with Deep Cut from the Splatoon 3 during the Nintendo Live 2022 event. The concert will be live streamed on the Nintendo Japan YouTube channel on Sunday October 9th at 5AM EST (11AM CEST). Sadly no English subtitles will be provided and it's not quite US time zone friendly.

Personally I'm really exited as I'm both Animal Crossing and Splatoon fan (Hisashi Nogami has been the producer for both of these games). I still don't like Deep Cut very much but I'm so looking forward to the music of Splatoon as it's simply amazing. And I'm very curious to see what DJ K.K.'s performance will be like, will he be the only one on the stage, or maybe other characters will join him? What songs will he perform? I know this is gonna be a great show and I can't wait!

Ooh~! I want to watch this eventually! —definitely not at 5am though.

Since the theme of chaos lent to more blended music for Splatoon 3, I hope K.K. will play something special together with Deep Cut instead playing separately the whole time. That would make me really happy. Regardless, excited to hear the new beats from Splatoon!

It starts in the evening for me so I'm definitely watching it live!! The funny thing is, I actually thought it was yesterday so I ended up watching the live splatoon tournament while waiting. Then when it was over I checked the time and was like ???? wait... oh

Anyway just over an hour to go!! I got my snacks and freed up some time! Super excited :D

Back