• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling DIYS, NM item orders // lf: TBT

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hmm same for me, I even restarted my game : S Did you get the latest update, 1.3.1?
Yeah, I should have updated this morning and I just restarted my game as well :/
Are you playing on the profile that you sent the FC for? I think they might be separate

Yeah, I should have updated this morning and I just restarted my game as well :/
Are you playing on the profile that you sent the FC for? I think they might be separate

Yea I am, I see you added on my Switch friends list too :unsure:

May I order the:

simple panel (It shows you only have the black?)
Brown imperial bed
Brown imperial
Brown imperial decorative shelf

= 50K igb.

i understand it’ll take a couple days to mail everything but I will mail you the bells today.

May I order the:

Brown imperial bed
Brown imperial

= 50K igb.

i understand it’ll take a couple days to mail everything but I will mail you the bells today.
Yeah, I only have the black simple panel as of right now. I'll get the other ones soon... probably haha

Mikaiaaaah hi! May I buy the following:
- bamboo floor lamp DIY
- utility pole (maybe around 10?)
- drink machine
- snack machine
- phone box
- cotton candy stall
- construction sign (I'll probably take around 3)

sorry I'm not sure how many miles you had, so lmk if these were too much to ask & I'll adjust! :)
im really dumb w pricing, I don't fully know how many miles each of the NM items were so let me know the final price in TBT!

Mikaiaaaah hi! May I buy the following:
- bamboo floor lamp DIY
- utility pole (maybe around 10?)
- drink machine
- snack machine
- phone box
- cotton candy stall
- construction sign (I'll probably take around 3)

sorry I'm not sure how many miles you had, so lmk if these were too much to ask & I'll adjust! :)
im really dumb w pricing, I don't fully know how many miles each of the NM items were so let me know the final price in TBT!
hiii skar
ok so we can do 4 tbt for the bamboo floor lamp diy if that's ok with ya! :D

for the nookmile items:
- utility pole = 1000 NM = 5 TBT
- drink machine = 2000 NM = 10 TBT
- snack machine = 2000 NM = 10 TBT
- phone box = 2400 NM = 13 TBT
- cotton-candy stall = 3000 NM = 15 TBT
- construction sign = 1000 NM = 5 TBT

total would be 22,400 NM = 113 tbt (i have a lot more nookmiles than this so dont worry LOL you're doing me a favor)

I'm limited to 5 orders per day, but I can probably TT and get everything to you tomorrow or monday if you're open then!

hiii skar
ok so we can do 4 tbt for the bamboo floor lamp diy if that's ok with ya! :D

for the nookmile items:
- utility pole = 1000 NM = 5 TBT
- drink machine = 2000 NM = 10 TBT
- snack machine = 2000 NM = 10 TBT
- phone box = 2400 NM = 13 TBT
- cotton-candy stall = 3000 NM = 15 TBT
- construction sign = 1000 NM = 5 TBT

total would be 22,400 NM = 113 tbt (i have a lot more nookmiles than this so dont worry LOL you're doing me a favor)

I'm limited to 5 orders per day, but I can probably TT and get everything to you tomorrow or monday if you're open then!
OH RIGHT i forgot about the limit LOL
no problem, take your time (travelling)!! feel free to ping me when they're ready <33

I'd like to order these! Name is Cicely from Espoir.
streetlamp: black (5)= 25 tbt
Mush Lamp (2)- can provide 10 clay, so 6 tbt i think

Take your time on ordering everything : 3

I'd like to order these! Name is Cicely from Espoir.
streetlamp: black (5)= 25 tbt
Mush Lamp (2)- can provide 10 clay, so 6 tbt i think

Take your time on ordering everything : 3
sure, I'll get that done for you :) It might be a few days since I'm a teensy bit backed up on orders rn but I'll DM you when I have the stuff

May I order the:

Brown imperial bed
Brown imperial

= 50K igb.

hihi I just noticed your 3rd item is incomplete, what were you looking for? or was it just the 3 items and not 4? thanks!

Back