• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

disney tsum tsum plush?

1755_modal_tsum-tsumTuesdaysMMValentineChocolateBox_01122015.jpg

1753_modal_tsum-tsumTuesdaysLionKing_01122015.jpg

1754_modal_tsum-tsumTuesdaysMMValentine_01122015B.jpg

1752_modal_tsum-tsumTuesdaysMinnieOswald_01122015.jpg

I'm so hyped. And Guardians of the Galaxy gets released on the 15th!

I got Chip when I went to the Disney store in nyc! I got a medium sized one bc Im poor. I don't collect them, but I plan on getting Pooh, Stitch, Marie, and Dale. I like using Chip as a pillow, its really comfortable~

we got weak and ended up getting the xmas minis set after all -_-
gonna give everyone one of them for xmas ^^

edit: oh, just saw the new ones above! the valentines and lion king ones are cute too :)

Last edited:
I really didn't think we'd ever get Oswald so I ordered one from Japan back in April. I'm hoping we end up getting Ortensia too someday.

oh my gosh. now i wanna start a collection. if only i had a place to put them. :p

I ended up giving in and I purchased the mini tsum tsums. I picked Stitch and Marie. They're super cute and they sit at my desk with me. ^_^ I just went small to start before I purchase the medium ones.

I have a large Stitch and I love him so much! I also started collecting the plastic Tsum Tsums (I have the large and medium of stitch, just need the small version!) So that's going to drain all of my money that I don't have too...

i got tinkerbell, captain america, bing bong, jiminy cricket, and perry the platypus tsum tsums today.

Back