• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

disney tsum tsum plush?

i own a medium sized winnie the pooh tsum tsum! my grandmother got it for me last christmas.

1755_modal_tsum-tsumTuesdaysMMValentineChocolateBox_01122015.jpg

1753_modal_tsum-tsumTuesdaysLionKing_01122015.jpg

1754_modal_tsum-tsumTuesdaysMMValentine_01122015B.jpg

1752_modal_tsum-tsumTuesdaysMinnieOswald_01122015.jpg

I'm so hyped. And Guardians of the Galaxy gets released on the 15th!

I got Chip when I went to the Disney store in nyc! I got a medium sized one bc Im poor. I don't collect them, but I plan on getting Pooh, Stitch, Marie, and Dale. I like using Chip as a pillow, its really comfortable~

we got weak and ended up getting the xmas minis set after all -_-
gonna give everyone one of them for xmas ^^

edit: oh, just saw the new ones above! the valentines and lion king ones are cute too :)

Last edited:
I really didn't think we'd ever get Oswald so I ordered one from Japan back in April. I'm hoping we end up getting Ortensia too someday.

oh my gosh. now i wanna start a collection. if only i had a place to put them. :p

I ended up giving in and I purchased the mini tsum tsums. I picked Stitch and Marie. They're super cute and they sit at my desk with me. ^_^ I just went small to start before I purchase the medium ones.

I have a large Stitch and I love him so much! I also started collecting the plastic Tsum Tsums (I have the large and medium of stitch, just need the small version!) So that's going to drain all of my money that I don't have too...

i got tinkerbell, captain america, bing bong, jiminy cricket, and perry the platypus tsum tsums today.

Back