• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Disney Magical World

Yeeeeah... Aladdin's stuff and several of Wonderland's things make me so sad to gather. X__x Besides difficulty, they tend to hate showing up for me. Cinderella's world I tend to have a better time with, but not always :/ Especially with early stuff.

So is there a limited amount of times you can scan AR codes? I've scanned multiple cards 2-3 times and just end up getting seeds :) Was just wondering if anyone got anything else from repeat scans ;D

Last edited:
(also, as a word of advice--never pass on a game just because it seems to be aimed to someone else! Doesn't mean you'd enjoy it less)

*looks at Style Savy Trendsetters (New Style Boutique) and starts whistling*

However, the reason why I won't buy it is because it's too girly regardless of the advertising. On top of that, they don't let you play as a dude. It's almost like they want to drive all males away from this game. Overall, it's because I feel ackward as a guy playing it. This game at least lets you play as a male, implying that this game has a unisexual appeal regardless of which gender it is advertised to.

Last edited:
I actually know a lot of males with Style Savvy Trendsetters who really enjoy the game so...

Everything in the game is unisex.

I already already got the king card. This request was just a complete random one. Ill check tomorrow and see if the request time ran out. Since each day theirs new people with new requests. Im pretty sure atleast.

Last edited:
*looks at Style Savy Trendsetters (New Style Boutique) and starts whistling*

However, the reason why I won't buy it is because it's too girly regardless of the advertising. On top of that, they don't let you play as a dude. It's almost like they want to drive all males away from this game. Overall, it's because I feel ackward as a guy playing it. This game at least lets you play as a male, implying that this game has a unisexual appeal regardless of which gender it is advertised to.

I think this is actually quite a good thing... think of how many games are aimed at men, and men alone. Women and female gamers have been shunted to the side of the gaming community for so long, and it is only within the last 5 or so years that we have seen developers realise they can target 100% of the market, instead of 50.
I had to play many of the harvest moons for example as a boy, and had to romance and marry the girls etc. It's only recently that they included two sexes to choose from.
I'm not going to list a whole load of examples, but you get the idea.
It's totally unisex, and I think being awkward about playing it reveals more about the player than it does about the game.

Getting ace ensembles are awesome. :3

I just wish my favorite outfit was one XD I mean, it technically is, but I prefer a different accessory and pair of shoes.

potbellypiggy - Perfect example. And bringing it up, I can't think of many girls who passed on a game because you can't play as a girl... But many guys pass up if you can't play as a guy or a game for looking too girly. I will say it's kind of sad so many games still make it a full cast of male characters though (Like Team Fortress 2), but all I did was make my character look girly then.

Does anybody know where to get a torn card?
I can't seem to get one :(

Yup. It can be found in the "early episodes / quests" of Alice in Wonderland's world. Do you know how to view what each episode / quest can give you? You might have to re-do certain quests over and over until you get the item you're looking for. Basically press the "Y" button when you're viewing the quests.

To view where you can get specific items to make clothes, visit Daisy's Boutique and select the clothes you want to make then press "A" and hit "view recipe" under "make clothes". Putting the hand over the item will show you where it can be found.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get Honey Amber Bubbles for the Pooh's Room stuff? I've been fishing like mad in the 100 Acre Wood and I haven't gotten one yet. :c

Does anyone know how to get Honey Amber Bubbles for the Pooh's Room stuff? I've been fishing like mad in the 100 Acre Wood and I haven't gotten one yet. :c

Unfortunately, it's only from the rare golden fish there :/ So it's a pain to get it to show up. I've found most things easier in Pooh's World, but I've only managed to see that fish once x___x :
412.png

Unfortunately, it's only from the rare golden fish there :/ So it's a pain to get it to show up. I've found most things easier in Pooh's World, but I've only managed to see that fish once x___x :
412.png

Ah, okay - thanks for the info! Do you know if getting the golden fish to spawn is dependent on what you have in your garden (like how you can only get Rainbow Honey if you have a Big Ol' Sunflower or Rainbow Clovers)? Or is it completely random?

How do you get a better rod?

Not sure exactly when, but Donald will have a quest for you where the reward will be a recipe for a better rod. Then once you complete that quest, you get the recipe and give it to Chip & Dale where you can make it using materials.

Wow. I hate the Jet Black Rose. It's taking me forever to get. I've done the big teapot boss episode at least 8 times now, and still no rose to gather. Does anyone know if it's just random luck or do I need to activate something to find it in the episode?

Just random. They are fairly rare. I find I only get them from the random sparkles on the ground and usually need to use a good lucl charm which still doesn't guarantee it.

Remember, you can get black rose seeds from harvesting white rose seeds and white rose seeds from harvesting red ones so if you get tired of trying for the black rose seeds, you can try going for some of the less rare rose seeds.

I cannot get even a single pea**** feather for the life of me. What the heck ): I just want to upgrade my wand for the Aladdin quests game pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

peac ock * oops censors

Back