• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Disney Magical World

I'm enjoying Disney Magical World more than I thought I would. The beginning prologue gave me the impression that I'd get bored of the game fairly quick, but as the game progressed the more everything came together. I like that it gives to you option to do what you want to do, fulfill the quests you want to, explore the areas you want, and doesn't have you collect stickers and suck in a story-line order. There's so much to collect, gather, construct, explore, that I have yet to find myself bored of the place, or running around lost not knowing what to do next. There's always something.

So far I've collected 40 stickers. The Hundred Acre Wood is my favorite place in the game.
cR5CAmG.png

I'm enjoying Disney Magical World more than I thought I would. The beginning prologue gave me the impression that I'd get bored of the game fairly quick, but as the game progressed the more everything came together. I like that it gives to you option to do what you want to do, fulfill the quests you want to, explore the areas you want, and doesn't have you collect stickers and suck in a story-line order. There's so much to collect, gather, construct, explore, that I have yet to find myself bored of the place, or running around lost not knowing what to do next. There's always something.

So far I've collected 40 stickers. The Hundred Acre Wood is my favorite place in the game.
cR5CAmG.png

Oh my gosh, you actually ended up getting the game! I think it's been about a week that I've had the game and I'm at 71 stickers. I literally can't put down the game and people are getting fed up of my Disney Magical World talk, hehes. My favourite world so far has to be Cinderella's world because of the dances / balls. The 3 star dance was so difficult though, i couldnt enjoy it as much. I ended up just spam-pointing the squares with my stylus, so I could clear it. :L Still my favefavefave world by far.

Last edited:
Is anyone having trouble finding the ingredients for the final Quest Outfits for Cinderella/Aladdin/Alice? I CAN'T SEEM TO FISH OUT THE STONES T.T It's seriously driving me crazy....

ALSO - to make the special wands, it says the ingredient can be found in the cafe....what does that mean? Do you obtain it from wifi or from the random gifts you get daily?

Oh my gosh, you actually ended up getting the game! I think it's been about a week that I've had the game and I'm at 71 stickers. I literally can't put down the game and people are getting fed up of my Disney Magical World talk, hehes. My favourite world so far has to be Cinderella's world because of the dances / balls. The 3 star dance was so difficult though, i couldnt enjoy it as much. I ended up just spam-pointing the squares with my stylus, so I could clear it. :L Still my favefavefave world by far.

Yes! And I have to thank you, cause I seriously haven't heard or seen anything about this game before it came out anywhere else but here. If it weren't for you mentioning this game to me on Mumble way back when, I definitely would not have it. There was a thread about it a few days/weeks after, but I probably would have just overlooked it. And if I saw it in the stores I probably would have overlooked it. So thanks for talking me into it, and I glad it stuck c: Now I just gotta keep up with you! I went to Target and Walmart on the 11th and they didn't have it available. Target finally got it in last Friday, so that's when I picked it up.

Anybody know the odds of finding things like garnet? I know it's not the most rare thing, but the fish aren't wanting to give it to me. I've got a good luck charm to see if I could find it easier. So far no luck.

Anybody know the odds of finding things like garnet? I know it's not the most rare thing, but the fish aren't wanting to give it to me. I've got a good luck charm to see if I could find it easier. So far no luck.

I believe it can only be found with the rod with the Mickey bob or the final rod. Which are you using?

Yeah, they're just pretty rare--I think I've only had 5 or 6 total thus far. I believe I got them from a Walletfish in later episodes :/

If there is one with the fishing hole at the start, you can keep entering and quitting if you don't get it.

Last edited:
Yes! And I have to thank you, cause I seriously haven't heard or seen anything about this game before it came out anywhere else but here. If it weren't for you mentioning this game to me on Mumble way back when, I definitely would not have it. There was a thread about it a few days/weeks after, but I probably would have just overlooked it. And if I saw it in the stores I probably would have overlooked it. So thanks for talking me into it, and I glad it stuck c: Now I just gotta keep up with you! I went to Target and Walmart on the 11th and they didn't have it available. Target finally got it in last Friday, so that's when I picked it up.

Haha, awesome :). I'm glad you're enjoying the game then. I definitely agree that the best parts come after the Prologue. I hope to visit your caf? some day so I can steal some decorative ideas. I'm pretty sure your caf? won't disappoint. :'P

The one with the Mickey bob. Donald is asking for them before he'll give me the expert rod recipe.

I actually just did this quest and yes they are rare. I got about one per time I completed an episode. Sometimes I got none, in which I just quit and re-entered. It definitely took me a while. Jennifer is right, you get them from the big Walletfish. I wouldnt expect to get more than 1 Garnet each time. It's probably possible but unlikely.

I actually just did this quest and yes they are rare. I got about one per time I completed an episode. Sometimes I got none, in which I just quit and re-entered. It definitely took me a while. Jennifer is right, you get them from the big Walletfish. I wouldnt expect to get more than 1 Garnet each time. It's probably possible but unlikely.

I did get two one time I went in, but then I did a stupid and, not wanting to finish out the level, went ahead and quit. I forgot that you drop some of your items and had already clicked ok. Two of the items the game decided to drop for me were the garnet bubbles. x_x So I am going to try again later lol

I'm getting to a point where I wish these items could stop hating me or you could trade/gift online too because I'm mostly just trying to collect at this point and most of these things are just really hard now </3

I want this game to come to Europe. Or well, I want some information whether or not this game will come to Europe and if yes; when. (Though I'm already neglecting New Leaf enough as it is; another game probably wouldn't help any!)

Dressing up my character isn't a part of the game that appeals to me much, and I don't spend much time changing clothes. I usually just wear the casual t-shirt and cap. But when I saw this Mad Hatter outfit, I just had to get it. :D

madhatter.jpg

Yay :D Glad you found an outfit you like! There's more or less something for everyone, but I know what you mean--my boyfriend is still just wearing the outfit he got Minnie to buy.

oEfL1kz.jpg
This will probably be my most favorite picture I'll ever take in the game. I've been looking forward to seeing Stitch since I first started, he's just so adorable c': I'm up to 65 stickers now, hoping to get a lot done in the game today since my plans got cancelled.

Back