• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Disney Magical World

Took me FOREVER to get all 100 stickers because I too sucked at the balls/dancing. I just kept trying several times a day until one day I finally passed. I wouldn't do it more than a few times each day because i would become upset with myself that I couldn't do it. I even video taped the dance with my phone so I could pause & replay it back to try and learn the steps.
You will get it one of these days.
Good Luck.

Took me FOREVER to get all 100 stickers because I too sucked at the balls/dancing. I just kept trying several times a day until one day I finally passed. I wouldn't do it more than a few times each day because i would become upset with myself that I couldn't do it. I even video taped the dance with my phone so I could pause & replay it back to try and learn the steps.
You will get it one of these days.
Good Luck.

Awww well done you, I thought about doing a video too so I could slow it down as the middle is so quick.

Back