• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Dislike your Username?

I don't hate it, but idk
The only username I really want is lyra but that's taken by an inactive :/

Hmm didn't think much on it, but Kairi is my OC despite that I can't draw her, as well as my Mayor's name the dash and Kitten are extras haha xD I may change but don't mind too much currently:p

No strong feelings on it either way. I went with my name simply because I know I won't just 'get bored' of it.

i don't really like mine in hindsight, i think everyone assumes i'm super young because of it, i might get round to changing it eventually

Mine isn't that good, but I don't consider it worthy of a username change. For now I'm rolling with it.

Mine was originally AnimalCrossingExpert(ACE). I changed it a couple months ago, although I wish I hadn't since it was cleverly thought of.

I am content with my username :p; kind of surprised it wasn't taken though since I got it from an anime (Sword Art Online).

my username is lame as hell, id change it but idk its too late now. plus i cant think of any ideas

no
but theres a username i want that's better
and it's shorter
HEHEHH
HEHHHHHHHHHHH

I like mine~
It's short and does not have to have any numbers in it^^

Back