• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Digimon

Rei Kisaragi

Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I'm really into digimon rn and wondered if anybody else likes it!
I really love it even know it's a childrens anime <3 (Well... Im not very into the bloody-death anime stuff anyway... ^^; )

I've watched Xros Wars and Digimon Adventures, and about to start Digimon Adventure Zero Two!!
Can't wait for Digimon adventure Tri >?<

I'm gonna cosplay Hikari/Kari soon, aswell :) -Yaaaay~-

takeru_hikari_by_mixy_shiru-d7nd4at.jpg
Takari <3

Digimon was part of my childhood when I was in 2nd grade. I didn't really understand the story, but I saw they had giant fire-breathing dinosaurs and fluffy winged pig things, so I decided to keep watching!

Speaking of Digimon, I was pretty shocked to see a new anime for it was coming out with the main cast all grown up. It wasn't something you normally saw out of a kid's anime. xD

I loved Digimon when i was younger, i had Digimon themed school note pads when i was growing up and my friends used to tease me about it lol. I barely remember the show but i just remember having so much Digimon merch it wasn't even funny lmao

Digimon was part of my childhood when I was in 2nd grade. I didn't really understand the story, but I saw they had giant fire-breathing dinosaurs and fluffy winged pig things, so I decided to keep watching!

Speaking of Digimon, I was pretty shocked to see a new anime for it was coming out with the main cast all grown up. It wasn't something you normally saw out of a kid's anime. xD

Aah, I've seen a lot of people who grew up with it ; )
Yeah, I was suprised too cx I mean, I only just found out a week or so ago, didn't think it'd be the kind of anime to get a anniversary sequel.. There's six movies, which I though was weird instead of a anime series aswell ;P

- - - Post Merge - - -

I loved Digimon when i was younger, i had Digimon themed school note pads when i was growing up and my friends used to tease me about it lol. I barely remember the show but i just remember having so much Digimon merch it wasn't even funny lmao

Lol alot of people have grew up w/ it and that's how they know it... Sadly I didn't, I first watched it with my sister when I was 3 ^^;

Guilmon never forget /o/ I loved digimon as a kid, but it no longer aired so couldn't watch it.
I played the digimon mmorpg some years ago. It was pretty and I feel it encapsulated well what a digimon world would be. Very pretty scenery. Of course it's based off of one of the animes I never watched, but it had all the old digimon so it was good! Even though patamon is a classic favorite, Guilmon's adorableness tops all the other digimon. ;w;

Isn't Guilmon from... Taaaamers? (Idek) Pretty sure you can watch them all online, tho now. Guilmon is super cute, and I love Patamon <3 Just too adorable... Kawaii overload

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and my sig. is from episode one of Digimon Adventures cx

Isn't Guilmon from... Taaaamers? (Idek) Pretty sure you can watch them all online, tho now. Guilmon is super cute, and I love Patamon <3 Just too adorable... Kawaii overload

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and my sig. is from episode one of Digimon Adventures cx
Yes, he's from Taaaamers! :p
I remember going through a period as a child wishing digimon was real! ;w; I wanted Guilmon to put a "mon" at the end of my name too!!!
I wish patamon's 'end' evolution looked more like Magnadramon. You gotta respect digimon when they're able to make a cat into a angel woman then to a pink dye job of falkor from the neverending story and not be questioned by the logic behind it.

Yes, he's from Taaaamers! :p
I remember going through a period as a child wishing digimon was real! ;w; I wanted Guilmon to put a "mon" at the end of my name too!!!
I wish patamon's 'end' evolution looked more like Magnadramon. You gotta respect digimon when they're able to make a cat into a angel woman then to a pink dye job of falkor from the neverending story and not be questioned by the logic behind it.

Thought so :p That's the one I'm watching next~
I still wish it was real... Jeez I'm such a nerd. I'm still waiting for Yamato to come get me.... XD Yeah lol. The first time Patamon evovled into Angemon in Adventures, I cried XD He's kinda... Femenine, cute...? idek in the Japanese which made me love Patamon and the whole evolutionary line cx

Omg Digimon tamers is my favorite out of everything that was literally my childhood!! :3

but dont get me wrong Digimon adventures is pretty high on my list to and im gonna die when Tri comes out Im so excited :) so many feelssss

Omg Digimon tamers is my favorite out of everything that was literally my childhood!! :3

but dont get me wrong Digimon adventures is pretty high on my list to and im gonna die when Tri comes out Im so excited :) so many feelssss

Wow your signature
Yeeeeah I really hope somebody will get ahold of it and sub it... xox

i loved the digimon games when i was younger, i can barely remember what i did in the games though

Ugh. I was such a horrendous Digimon nerd back when I was 12-13ish. That was the majority of the toys that I bought, including various Digivices and the D-Terminal from Zero Two. I still have my original Season 1 Digivice, which had a defect that made it extra sensitive to even the lightest shakes, so I could just put it in the cup-holder of the car during a family road trip and it would shake itself.

Digimon was the first cartoon/anime thing that I had seen with such a large main cast. Before that cartoons I watched usually had a main character and two best friends. I remember having to ask my cousin repeatedly what the name of the girl with the giant pink cowboy hat was (Mimi).

Looking back at the first season now, the dub is kinda painful, especially in the early episodes, but I still think it holds up pretty well as a show. The characters are all likable and memorable and I really liked the whole "lost in a strange world" concept, which Zero Two and Tamers changed.

Speaking of Zero Two. I enjoyed it... but it was definitely a mess. That Dark Ocean subplot that never went anywhere, the Destiny Stones subplot that never went anywhere, and of course the infamous ending.

I actually didn't mind Frontier's whole "the humans become the Digimon" thing, and I liked that it returned to the formula of adventuring in another world and removed all that darker and edgier stuff Tamers did, but it was certainly not the best season. It's a rule that a new evolution always wins the fight, so why is it that the one female character on the team never wins a single fight except against her designated girl fight rival? And don't even get me started on the Royal Knights saga...

I'm not exactly excited for Tri, in fact I'm pretty content with the story of the Adventure cast ending where it did, but if this turns out good I'll watch it all the same. The art style and character designs give me an odd feeling, like it belongs in an entirely different genre. Like a slice of life/high school drama show, rather than an action/adventure kids show. It's probably made for the people who grew up watching Adventure, so it's deliberate.

Aww I remember Digimon! I used to tape it (should I include a definition of tape for kids born after the 90s?) and watch the episodes when I was staying home sick from school. Good times.

...Digital Monsters, Digimon are the champions!

Good times. I'd obsess over this show as a kid.

Digimon Adventure and Tamers are the best childrens anime ever, they should really get noticed among the anime community more.

I used to watch a lot of Digimon. I liked the part when they were in that circle and they evolved.

Does anyone remember Monster Rancher?

560725-monster_rancher_640x480.jpg

ahh, good luck with your hikari cosplay! that's so cute. ^o^ i've thought about cosplaying from digimon as well, but i'm not sure which character i'd be...

i'm another one of those who grew up with it. i've been thinking about rewatching the adventure series for a long time, but i want to watch it in my native language and haven't been able to find that, so eh. used to have a bunch of digimon toys, but my family must have thrown most of them out because they mysteriously disappeared. i've been missing them ever since. :/ rip original digivice.

Back