• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

King of the Hill

Me and my partner love watching King of the Hill. I didn't like it as a kid but all the humour probably was going over my head.

It's been a while since I watched King of the Hill, but I really enjoyed the show. There's something about the humour and writing that I liked.
My favourite episode is the one where Hank got so hooked with an online game on the computer that he started ignoring so many things to the point his wife Peggy had to intervene by playing the same game as him. Her game character was indestructible and had the power to self destruct to even delete the game from existence.
My favourite line from Hank is "I sell propane and propane accessories" or something along the lines. Aside from him working at a propane store, the quote fits him really well.

omg this thread is so old who bumped it 😂😂

anyways, I'm still obsessed w this show lmao. im in the middle of another run-through of the whole thing right now 😛

I didn't like it as a kid but all the humour probably was going over my head.
see thats so weird cause even when i was like 11-12 y.o. I loved it. its been my favorite show ever since. prob cause the humor is pretty down-to-earth and dry so there was enough that middle school me could understand :)

I don't really like the show to be honest. Maybe it's because I live in Texas, but I find it boring and not realistic of what it's portraying at all. Don't mind if others enjoy it. It's just not really my cup of tea.

Loved the show and was super sad when it ended. Hope they bring it back and have that time skip like they planned.

I think where it shows Bobby a bit older or something I read.
Post automatically merged:

omg this thread is so old who bumped it 😂😂

Mod will probably come in here and close the thread for being so old lol

Happened to me when I was looking through old threads and replied to one.

There is not a single situation in my life that doesn't have an appropriate King of the Hill meme. This show is responsible for shaping so much of my sense of humor. I love it.

Back