Have you pre-ordered AC: HHD?

• Yes of course!

Votes: 137 65.9%
  • Nah, gonna buy it when it comes out!

Votes: 54 26.0%
  • Not gonna buy it at all!

Votes: 17 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm hoping on getting it on day one but I'm risking it being sold out I suppose :/

Pre-ordered it Wednesday!! I always like pre-ordering games that I'm looking forward to, just in case they have a nice bonus. ; v ; I'm so excited for it!!

I have preordered the bundle of the game, nfc reader and 1 card lol. It says it will be getting here on the 5th of October.

I pre-ordered from amazon.es today. Game + NFC Reader + 4 Cards for 42?, there is also the same bundle without the reader for 31?. :cool:

I'm hopefully going to pre order the game + NFC Reader + Amiibo cards. :D

Scratch that. I decided to get the N3SD XL bundle! I couldn't pass up on that beautiful AC 3DS. <3
I'm super excited for it to come out, I can't stop watching people play it on youtube~

Last edited:
I went a little bananas the last couple of days and now have preorders in for the NFC reader bundle *and* the game by itself with 3 packs of cards (and will be trying to buy a bunch more cards on release day), plus I've just completed the digital pre-download. I justified it by telling myself that the digital version will be my main game, one cartridge is for streaming (assuming my modded XL gets here in time), and the other is for...just in case. Yeah. That's it. Just in case.

Last edited:
I went a little bananas the last couple of days and now have preorders in for the NFC reader bundle *and* the game by itself with 3 packs of cards (and will be trying to buy a bunch more cards on release day), plus I've just completed the digital pre-download. I justified it by telling myself that the digital version will be my main game, one cartridge is for streaming (assuming my modded XL gets here in time), and the other is for...just in case. Yeah. That's it. Just in case.

3 games! Oh my god xD I was thinking about buying the digital version to pre-download it but I need the nfc reader so I might as well wait. Atleast, thats what I keep telling myself.

Thats exciting about the modded 3ds though! I've thought about getting one more than once. I look forward to watching your stream ^^

After watching a few videos on youtube I decided to get it, I was under the impression it'd be all based on the amiibos and card packs and stuff which I was supper bummed about, but I guess you slowly get more and more houses as the game goes along, you can just get the cards to get your fave persons house NOW or whatever. So I went ahead and per-ordered my copy! I am actually super stoked to get into it, since I have gotten back into my ACNL and my favorite part was decorating!

After watching a few videos on youtube I decided to get it, I was under the impression it'd be all based on the amiibos and card packs and stuff which I was supper bummed about, but I guess you slowly get more and more houses as the game goes along, you can just get the cards to get your fave persons house NOW or whatever. So I went ahead and per-ordered my copy! I am actually super stoked to get into it, since I have gotten back into my ACNL and my favorite part was decorating!

I agree, and I loved making weird patterns for clothes and remodeling stuff. Tbh I think I will enjoy this more than NL if I get it :)

I'm getting the Happy Home Designer N3DS bundle. Already paid for, and am now just waiting for the 25th of this month. :cool:

Okay honestly when this first came out, I was like, "no that's a waste of money I don't care about designing villagers' homes." Then recently, after watching gameplay videos, I was like, "okay, I'll get it. but just the game. I don't need amiibo cards. they'll suck me dry." BUT THEN I decided to preorder the NFC reader bundle with gamestop just in case i ever wanted to use the amiibo feature, so now I'm wayyy excited for the 25th.

I pre-ordered the game awhile ago on Amazon. I'm super stoked for this to show up in my mail box!

I'm on the lookout for a GameStop near me that will be open at Midnight for the NBA 2016 game that supposedly they will also let you buy HHD after midnight as well.

I plan to do some phone calls tomorrow. Crossing my fingers there is one near me!

I'll get it, but I have no preordered it because I don't really see the point in doing that. If I can't find it I'll just buy it digitally.

i pre downloaded it to my 3ds, but then i saw that bundle.. which i could have gotten the reader and everything. meh. I was to excited to do any research.

Last edited:
Alright so I looked at EB Games and I think the poster is available in my city! <3 So now I'm more tempted to preorder it!! But I'm not sure what I should do. Whether I should just buy the game and then eventually purchase a new 3DS or buy the bundle with the reader. I'm tempted to get the cards because they're so pretty but money. ;w; so now I'm not sure. I'd love to decorate my wall with the cards. <3

Ahhhhh, so many choices!

After watching gameplay videos of it, I think I probably won't be buying it at all. I don't mind decorating houses, but when pretty much anything you do will be accepted (even if it's the complete opposite of what they ask for), that kind of puts me off. Potentially every house could look virtually the same if I wanted to, I mean there's no real goal (even if there are leaderboards for "how well" you decorate it), even with a ranking system, I think after decorating ten houses or other buildings I'd get bored of it. If it had been added as an update/paid DLC to NL, then maybe I'd have bought it since it could build on the already existing game and still leave me with things to do, but I'm not sure it's worth ?30, I'd be better off buying Sims 4 or another expansion for Sims 3. Maybe they'll add similar functions to the next one in the "traditional" AC series, in which case I would welcome it.

Back