I just pre-ordered mine today from gamestop ^_^
But i have never pre ordered a game from there,
so they only charged me for the $5.00 "down payment"
When do I pick it up?

I just pre-ordered mine today from gamestop ^_^
But i have never pre ordered a game from there,
so they only charged me for the $5.00 "down payment"
When do I pick it up?

They'll email you but usually it's the day it comes out so sept 25!

Is the preorder for the bundle with the reader even available in North America yet? I'm trying to decide if getting the reader is even worth it, because I'm not super keen on the idea of spending a ton of money on cards... But at the same time I know that if I DONT get the reader I'll end up wanting it... So ultimately the reason I haven't preordered yet is because I'm still deciding if I should get the bundle or not.

Is the preorder for the bundle with the reader even available in North America yet? I'm trying to decide if getting the reader is even worth it, because I'm not super keen on the idea of spending a ton of money on cards... But at the same time I know that if I DONT get the reader I'll end up wanting it... So ultimately the reason I haven't preordered yet is because I'm still deciding if I should get the bundle or not.

It is, at GameStop: http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3d...ng-happy-home-designer-with-nfc-reader/123947

I pre-ordered mine a little while ago and I've been trading in games so I don't actually have to put any real money down towards my pre-order. XD
I'm really excited for the game to come out!

I'm still on the fence for AC:HHD. It looks like a good pastime between the commute from work and school, but I'm worried I'll burn out after a few hours or so. I may not pre-order since there are other games that have higher priority atm, but I'll definitely get the bundle at some point.

Hmm they didn't ask for my email, could it already be in there because they scanned my gamestop card?

I usually get a call or go in on the release date with my receipt. Tell them you're picking up a pre-order and make sure you have some form of ID with you just in case! Most of the time I've only had to present my receipt with my name and phone number.

I'm going to buy the game and a New 3DS XL after my birthday as a birthday present to me. I don't really want to preorder it because I know it won't be sold out by the time I get there. I usually preorder only if I know I will miss out on a game I really want on day one lol

I am not sure why I preordered two NFC Reader/Writer bundles when I have the New Nintendo 3DS... But hey... Jason logic. XD

Dang I don't see the bundle anywhere for pre order here in Canada. I still plan on pre ordering the game later this month though.

Yup I preordered mine! I didn't know about the bundle with the scanner though. I ordered it at gamestop but I wonder if I can change my preorder a bit. Hopefully they will allow that cause I want to scan the amiibo cards really badly.

Just pre ordered the XL HHD bundle from nintendo UK, has anyone ever pre ordered from them before? My orders still pending but not sure how good they are with sending things out on time ><

I wasn't going to pre-order it, but my mom just let me pre-order it for my arrival day present. I was adopted, so every year, I get a present and we go out to eat to celebrate the day I came to the U.S. :] Since she has a membership to Costco, I thought it'd be better to preorder it from them so I could get the bundle a few dollars cheaper.

Back