Did you care which day you started?

Did you change the time to start on a specific day?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • No, I went with whichever day it actually was.

Votes: 88 87.1%

• Total voters

CloverTown

Bells
I was just wondering if anyone time travelled to start their town on a specific date. Or did you just go with whatever day it really was. I know, for example, some people like to start on the 1st of January or during April when the cherry blossoms are out.
What did you do?

I started on Christmas 2 years ago, no specific reason. It's only becase I got NL as a Christmas gift and I start playing rightaway lol

I just started on whichever day it really was. Sure it would've been cool to start on a special date like February 29th but it would have been a bit too inconvenient. Journey has a nice founding day though (January 1st) because I took part in the one year challenge resetting my town on that day.

No I just started on whatever day it was atm.
I wish I would have started on Halloween through.

I've always thought that would be cool, and intend to start a few years in the past so I can TT forward. So far I've never remembered this plan when actually starting a game, and I have started at least 6 towns since I first had that idea (after starting my first game)... but I hope to do this one day!

I did! I set the first time and date to my birthday date so I could plant the tree that day. I thought it would be cool to see the tree grow as I grow, and it's cool to see in the town history when you sit under it.

I started Cloudluv on June 9th 2013, the day the game came out in North America, and also the day that I got it.

Clarity, I'm not exactly sure when I started it, all I know is it's currently a year ahead (it's 2017 in Clarity)

I started in real time on like the 7th of July, but I changed it to the 1st just so I could have a few days in the beginning to tt without getting my clock out of whack just so I had a little headstart. Also to make the math easier when trying to figure out when enough time had passed for nookling shop upgrades. Not for any real sentimental reason, haha.

I started 3 days after launch and just kept the date it was. At the time I didn't even know you could change the date!

Lately that actually has been bothering me. I started my main town on April 7th which is the first day of cherry blossoms. I would have preferred a start date that's a multiple of 5 though because I'm weird.

No I just start whenever I find a map that I like. One time I did want to start on a specific day but I hated all the maps I saw and kept having to reset the day and got so sick of doing that that I just gave up.

Not really, but I should've set me date to 2013 , when I first started playing again. Darn.

Back