• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Death Note Siggy

Clown Town said:
Rush said:
Lol, I just noticed.. Your Light Yagami head is the same as mine is my siggy. : D
lol same site? deathnote.com?
Actually, I have most of his upper body and all you have is his head, You're sig is great btw. : D

www.pixel2life.com - Go read some tutorials.

No offence, but you can't call a big black box with a blue box, a render and some text on top of it a signature. If you're serious about graphic design then spend time learning how to make signatures, studying tutorials and just generally spend time making them.

Jas0n said:
www.pixel2life.com - Go read some tutorials.

No offence, but you can't call a big black box with a blue box, a render and some text on top of it a signature. If you're serious about graphic design then spend time learning how to make signatures, studying tutorials and just generally spend time making them.
cool... thanks?

I just got bored at school and made it... i do 3D design... not signatures...
I would show you some stuff i have made in 3D programs... but i cant since they are designs for houses and stuff...

Back