• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

How do u read ness tho it seems his post is normal to me until he panicked the game tho

Okay theres a cop and a mason in game rip haha

It was funny that my crackpot theory actually ended up being true for the wrong reasons. But after I discarded the theory, I still maintained that ness was acting funny for his continued townreading me and all around passiveness, and then when he went MIA I knew something was probably up. So meta I guess? I'm usually **** at meta reading lol maybe I'm getting a little better, idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bianca: doc is supposed to get a PM when they successfully protect someone

oh ok so it was zendal, ness, toad looool. I thought they were the least townish anyways. thanks for the game kirb and bianca. and I was a power role too so yeah, that was why I wasn't 100% down with lynching evan.

Also sorry Evan for the push, I was paranoid lol. You did great but I'm just dumb as usual :////

-- edited to add the italicsss

anyways yea I think I'm beginning to know how to discern town toads and maf toads. Yasss

YOU DONT KNOW ME :) :) :)

also please come join BOTW

Oh, just woke up and read through all the posts, RIP.

you saved my life even though I didn't believe you 100% tysm

tbh you were confirmed town so i knew mafia would try to kill you since 1) no one would lynch you anyway, and we were close to LyLo so they needed as much dead as possible.

oh ok so it was zendal, ness, toad looool. I thought they were the least townish anyways. thanks for the game kirb and bianca. and I was a power role too so yeah, that was why I wasn't 100% down with lynching evan.

Thanks Seroja, and sorry again for the game. When you made that post about unaware millers, I was like go girl! u got sass!! <3
But yes, can I ask if you will have saved someone on lynch 2?

It was funny that my crackpot theory actually ended up being true for the wrong reasons. But after I discarded the theory, I still maintained that ness was acting funny for his continued townreading me and all around passiveness, and then when he went MIA I knew something was probably up. So meta I guess? I'm usually **** at meta reading lol maybe I'm getting a little better, idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bianca: doc is supposed to get a PM when they successfully protect someone

oh i guess i got confused because we thought we send pms only if the action was not successful good to know! and i would have thought fleshy would claim she got saved...like what happened with karen and kit in franchise wars...

Oh, just woke up and read through all the posts, RIP.

you saved my life even though I didn't believe you 100% tysm

Thanks fleshy for playing the game, and sorry again!! Sorry Apples was lynched..and thank God we scrapped the idea of autolynch if one of the sisters got lynched..

@bianca, if it were ness I wouldn't have saved him. I would save anyone on my town lean list tho. Including evan I suppose lol

@bianca, if it were ness I wouldn't have saved him. I would save anyone on my town lean list tho. Including evan I suppose lol

If we had somehow lynched Evan or anyone else, and then you saved them from lynching, I would've rage quit the game at that point.... mostly because our tactic was going to be blitz the voting thread late on Day 2

Lol if the op didnt post about the experimental thing the mafia team would have advantage tbh xD

omg the game is over?? lool

hm well im glad i kinda defended evan, i thought something was up with that

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT I DIED N1 LOL i didnt even get a pm hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks for the game guys it was fun!!!!

This game was....something. haha.

We had 1 KP with a Doctor, Cop and 2 Masons in beginning then we got 2 KP.

My scum play wasn't top notch I will admit though, I should have been lynched Day 1 tbh.

Also props to Mog for kinda drilling into people earlier, I've never seen you do that! :eek:

Also thanks for the compliments in the early game, I feel as though I never get noticed in other games. So it's nice to hear. :)

Just gonna say that I feel like this game would have been Far more balanced had One of these changes been made
1. Just plain remove doctor and make it 12 players (less feasible, but in this situation maf could made D2 MYLO and town played like it was like a cop quickt)
2. Remove the masons
3. Give maf a roleblocker to stop what happened with the cop, or a strongarm (kinda detest them, but yeah)
Actually think that one KP is fine for 9v3v1 (or 8v3v1, even with all the confirmed), but masons + cop was to much

God...the REASON I panicked earlier was because I was under the assumption we were in LYLO. I'm not playingthe "Dansel in distress" card, I'm honestly frustrated that I'm being framed.

If you want to lynch me, go ahead. You're all wrong about me being scum anyway + It's not LYLO so there isn't any disadvantage here and proves Evan (Maybe?).

In the event you do choose me, just know that these are my scumleans right now: Seroja/ITYW/Zendel. I'll make my thoughts in the morning because I'll actually have time to do it then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

......Okay I guess I'm done acting now?

LMAOOOOOOOOO

all role Pms:

Amazon role pm:

Kirbystarship said:
copper-cop, you are the town police, each night you may inspect someone if they are town, mafia or third party.

wincon: you win when all mafia are eliminated
Kallie's role Pm:
Kirbystarship said:
dr. shrunk- doctor, you love to tell jokes, each night you may send in a playername protecting them for 1 night using your jokes, you can not protect the same players 2 times in a row.

Tom role PM:
Kirbystarship said:
Labelle- Survivor, you are the sister of Mabel and sable, you use to work in gracie's shop but now work with mabel and Sable. You don't really care who wins all you want to do is make it to endgame.

wincon: survive to endgame.
Seroja role PM:
Kirbystarship said:
Stitches- mayor, you are the mayor of the town, once per game you can stop a lynch during Twilight by pming the mod

Fleshy role PM:
Kirbystarship said:
sable-mason, you are the sister of mabel, being a mason you will know the other person is town.

wincon: when all mafia are eliminated

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/DAFqcVFkKSD
Toads role PM:
Kirbystarship said:
gracie- godfather, you have a shop called GracieGrace, everyone seem to like your clothing, because of this you will be town to any inspections

https://quicktopic.com/52/H/4GeUT87ju3CmB

wincon: to equal or outnumber town.

Zendel role PM:
Kirbystarship said:
Tiffany-framer, you are a villager that is helping gracie. You love tricking people, each night you may send in a player to frame (that framed player will be mafia to any cop inspections that night)

wincon: to equal or outnumber town

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/4GeUT87ju3CmB
Ness role PM:
Kirbystarship said:
Francine-mafia goon, you are just a villager who has taken sides with gracie. You don't have any powers, you can send in KP

wincon: to equal or outnumber town.

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/4GeUT87ju3CmB
Waffles role PM:
Kirbystarship said:
Tutu- townie, You are a townie, you only have your voice and your vote as your weapons.

Wincon: you win when all mafia are eliminated
Night actions:
Kallie: protect Fleshy
Amazon: Inspect Ness
Zendel: frame Seroja
toads: Kill Mog and Fleshy

Oh makes sense!

Also props to Mog for kinda drilling into people earlier, I've never seen you do that! :eek:

Also thanks for the compliments in the early game, I feel as though I never get noticed in other games. So it's nice to hear. :)

Thanks Zendel for playing as maf! You did a great job staying under the radar. Sorry again it is rather short the game...

Just gonna say that I feel like this game would have been Far more balanced had One of these changes been made
1. Just plain remove doctor and make it 12 players (less feasible, but in this situation maf could made D2 MYLO and town played like it was like a cop quickt)
2. Remove the masons
3. Give maf a roleblocker to stop what happened with the cop, or a strongarm (kinda detest them, but yeah)
Actually think that one KP is fine for 9v3v1 (or 8v3v1, even with all the confirmed), but masons + cop was to much

Hi dolby!! Thanks for the insights

Ayy lmao, <3 you too Kallie

Also lol I had Toad pegged haha

Thanks Tom for being in the game. Sorry it ended early

Night actions:
Kallie: protect Fleshy
Amazon: Inspect Ness
Zendel: frame Seroja
toads: Kill Mog and Fleshy

Hi Kirby!! Thank you for posting the role pm and flavor and night actions. I had fun hosting this with you!!

I only ever have eyes for toad ;)

Last edited:
Back