• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

.::Deadliest Warrior Group Signature Battle::.[Signups]

chubsterr

Bells
IRON MAN VS MASTER CHIEF

2pyni4g.png

novz2c.png

This will be a group signature contest.

There will be two teams

Red Team and Blue team.

Your task will be to create a signature, even if you're a beginner or fairly new to the whole signature thing u may sign up don't be scared.

Red team will be assigned IRON MAN

Blue Team will be assigned Master Chief [Halo]

Depending on your team u may use ANY render as long as its either iron man or master chief.
For example if you're in the red team, you're allowed only to use iron man renders.
Blue team will be allowed to use only master chief renders.

You may choose what team to belong to.
But if teams are uneven ill be forced to balance them out.
So if you want to secure your spot on whatever team submit a signature as fast as possible.

When everyone submits their entries it will be put up for voting.
Voters will have to choose who wins, Iron Man or Master Chief.

Depending on the quality of the signatures each team submitted.

The winning team will receive official recognition as the best Signature team on TBT.
and will then go on to face off in the next deadliest warrior.

The first people who sign up for each team will be the Team leaders.
Team leaders will be the voice of your team as a whole and should encourage their team to get their entries in.

Red Team Sign ups (Iron Man)
-Bacon Boy-Team Leader
-Sab
-pootman1234
-bittermeat

Blue team sign ups(Master Chief)
-Xeladude -Team Leader
-Pear40
-
-

If you don't know where to find your render i suggest www.planetrenders.net
Register and search either iron man or master chief. MAKE SURE U REGISTER
or you wont be able to view the renders full size..

Here are a few renders u can use but not limited to.

Iron man
WARNING BIG IMAGES
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
15iaslz.png

rkvcxw.png

2w39lr8.png
</div>

Master Chief
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
a4t0gk.png

16jh9oy.png

jzh35k.png
</div>

Entries

Red Team

Bittermeat
Signature_04.png

need a response now from the blue team :O
-All suggestions welcome-

See, this is why I don't like contests where you can only do a certain person/character. It's never anyone you like/would want to make a sig of.

Furry Sparks said:
See, this is why I don't like contests where you can only do a certain person/character. It's never anyone you like/would want to make a sig of.
Well, I actually like both of them..

Will you supply us with renders, Chub?

Furry Sparks said:
Well the winner of this one will go on to the next one so there will be new renders.

xeladude said:
Furry Sparks said:
Well, I actually like both of them..

Will you supply us with renders, Chub?
If u need me too, but all u need is on that site i suggested at the bottom.

However there isn't a set render just a character its really up to you guys

chubsterr said:
Furry Sparks said:
Well the winner of this one will go on to the next one so there will be new renders.
Yeah, but is it really worth it?

Plus, I'm never sure if I want to enter a sig contest or not. I don't need to have the feeling of letting a team down if I just can't get a sig to work or just don't have time/feel like making one.

Furry Sparks said:
chubsterr said:
Furry Sparks said:

Plus, I'm never sure if I want to enter a sig contest or not. I don't need to have the feeling of letting a team down if I just can't get a sig to work or just don't have time/feel like making one.
I don't think you should worry about that, this is all for fun after all.

chubsterr said:
Furry Sparks said:
chubsterr said:
Furry Sparks said:

Try telling that to FOM. XD

I might sign up, but I don't know which team to pick. Ironman would be easier to work with, but I feel like everyone will probably want to pic him for that reason. Master Chief would probably challenge my style, but I have no idea what the background would be.

watercat8 said:
chubsterr said:
Furry Sparks said:
chubsterr said:
Furry Sparks said:

Try telling that to FOM. XD

I might sign up, but I don't know which team to pick. Ironman would be easier to work with, but I feel like everyone will probably want to pic him for that reason. Master Chief would probably challenge my style, but I have no idea what the background would be.
Give it a shot, let me know if you decide to sign up.

Back