• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Day 1 - I'm Finally Approved!

Kenziegirl1229

Music Enthusiast
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange Mote of Flame
Cake
Dear Readers,

So today was a quite eventful day in Phandom. I started the day this morning by checking the mail. There was a letter from my mom with a gift attached! I rushed to read the letter and open the gift. She sent me (insert drum-roll here) a teacher's chair! Very lackluster. But it's the thought that counts, right? I put the chair in my Alpine Dresser inside and rearranged my furniture. My house renovation was done this morning! I now have 98,000 Bells of debt, and no soul as I sold it to Nook, but I believe that it was worth it. (It is worth noting that I started this town a year ago but just now actually started playing the game again.)

I wandered around the town hunting for fossils, I found four! I donated all of them to the museum (Blathers was ecstatic!) I then went to check on my progress on my Mayor Building Permit, I'm at 81%. *Sigh* WHY WON'T THEY JUST LOVE ME ALREADY?!?! I gathered myself enough to change Phandom's town tune. (It was the beginning of All Star by: Smashmouth, but now it is part of the Tem Shop Song from Undertale.) Now filled with joy at my amazing town tune, I went back into town to make the villagers love me.

After watering some flowers, fishing, catching bugs, and shaking many trees, Barold the bear pinged me and asked to come over to my house at 5:30 PM. I agreed and went on my way back to the museum. I stopped by Diana's house on the way and chatted with her.
"I saw some tasty oranges earlier," She said, "Would you get me one??" I happily said yes and went searching for oranges. I stepped out of her house and stopped. She has an orange tree right outside of her house. Why couldn't she get it?? I got her one anyway and took t back to her. She gave me a chocolate fountain (I was hoping for her picture but whatever) which I put on display in my house.

I donated all of insects and fish to the museum and headed to The Able Sister's to search for some new glasses. I ended up buying some thick glasses and making myself a new pro design. I made a Pink Floyd 1973 Tour shirt. Now all I need is some black sneakers and my aesthetic will be complete! I put it on display and headed to Nook's Homes to maybe buy a new door. Lyle is an interesting guy, I met him today. He is, interesting, to say the least. He told me I was busting his chops. A lot. In other news, there were no good doors or mailboxes to buy. At least I tried.

I headed back to Town Hall to see if my ratings were any better now. 99%. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I honestly feel like one of my villagers is secretly Gandalf and is in their house screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" At me because they refuse to approve of me.

A few hours of errands for villagers and donating fish later, my approval rating hot 100%! Now I just have to wait for it to get finalized. After all of this, I ran back to my house to meet Barold. He was late to my house because he had to grab a snack. He is my spirit animal I swear. He overall liked my house, but said that I was a strange one because I have an aloe plant.
"There are enough plants outside, why would you bring one inside?" He asked. he continued to say that I need to hang some posters because blank walls are scary. He liked my dresser though! He left shortly after this and I was now left alone in my house. I climbed into bed and saved for the day.

That was Day 1 in Phandom! I hope that you all enjoyed this entry. Please leave feedback down in the comments section or PM me with any thoughts / suggestions you might have. I look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

Kenzie

Back