• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dating Animal Crossing Villagers

Bah!! πŸ™„ Have some confidence! 😎✨ I write letters to some of these critters... πŸ“πŸ’Œ talk to them when I get the chance... πŸ—£οΈπŸ’¬ I buy them things... 🎁 I buy them clothing I specifically like... πŸŽ€πŸ‘— They come over to my house sometimes... 🏑 Within the game's limitations, I'm as much in a relationship with some of these villagers as I possibly can! 😳 Maybe some of you aren't trying hard enough... 😏😜

I totally support player and villager romances, because all of the villagers and special characters are anthropomorphic. I hate hearing how people is against it, to the point I stay away from these kinds of threads...

β™₯ Talking to a villager, giving the villager items.
β™‘ Doing favors for the villager.
β™₯ Reacting to emotions with the villager.
β™‘ Visiting each others' houses, writing a villager letters.
β™₯ Decorating your house with specific items in honor of that one beloved villager.
β™‘ Celebrating each others' birthdays.
β™₯ Designing a house for the villager.
β™‘ Snapping photos in-game of every moment you cherish with the villager.
β™₯ Even celebrating Valentine's Day together...

I like being in a relationship with a villager as much as I possibly can, for a game that doesn't strictly focus on romance, there is just so much to do!

I'm usually against dating. However, there should be maybe some events that trigger some situations. Valentines Day is good example. I wished that there was at least an event for Valentines Day where a villager invites you to, lets say The Roost for a coffee and a conversation. It doesn't even have to be romantic. Just a unique conversation and the conversation could even be dictated by personality (Jock, Peppy, etc). But no...all we get is PavΓ© and his dancing and his feathers.
Not that I dislike Festivale but it gets old very fast.

Back